Watch Dogs E3 Lite v2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by txgt, Dec 13, 2015.

1. ital92

ital92 Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
    Uncharted 4? Really? What a scripted pile of garbage.

2. Danvsw

Danvsw Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Glad you liked my godrays mate. Your posts and dedication to this game helped me a ton.

Have fun!

3. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    It's a free world we live in so have your opinion. But this game is 10 times better than 95% of the other games available. Calling this game garbage makes me wonder why gaming is your hobby.

Every game is scripted even open RPG's and it's absolutely no problem with a game like Uncharted.

4. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Considering your very fist sentence I assume that the second one is just your humble hopinion too, even if you're stating it as if it was an objective truth, right? :rolleyes:

Wow more updates that's a great news! :cool: What improvement do you plan for the lighting? :) Also can't wait for the Variety Pack 2! :D

Last edited: May 10, 2016

5. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    An objective truth, what's that? i don't believe in science and i don't believe in God so yeah it's an opinion. But seriously, you don't call a quality game like Uncharted garbage. If you don't like it fine, but please repect the quality.

6. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    You clearly don't know what an opinion is then, since you keep talking like yours is the truth and he should adapt to it. ;)

PS: and this is all OT anyway...

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  7. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    Yeah right...that's your interpretation thus opinion.

But opinion or not if Uncharted is on this years list of Garbage games please list your quality games from the last 6 months.

8. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    I really like "scripted" games, definitely more than open world. Can't stand GTA V, it's too big :D

9. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    Uncharted 4 looks good if I owned a console I would def want to play that.

I will be spending the weekend killing impressive looking bad ass ugly monster in DOOM Iam really looking forward to it.

@txgt is it posible to optimize your mod a little more for performance? sometimes it suffers from serious framedrops I dont know if thats a mod issue or a game related issue I just thought I would mention it.

And iam pretty sure my GPU should be able to keep the game @60fps all the time which it doesn't right I actually should have tested performance with a vanilla patch but I didnt my bad :)

10. ital92

ital92 Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
    I own a PS4 since December 2013 and have absolutely no interest in playing that. But it's fully respectable if you guys do.

And yes, this mod produces serious framerate drops and other perfomance issues that are directly related to it (mainly because of the dynamic shadows at night, I think). Without the mod you should get a considerably smoother experience.

11. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Do you have the drops only during night time? What is your Vsync setting in the game?

12. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    I made new Performance fixes. Read detailed description in ReadMe file. Try them all to find the one which fits your needs best.
    Download: https://goo.gl/PaB7Fq

v2.3 coming in the middle of June.
    Variety Pack 2 - at the end of June.
    Video Showcase - IDK, when I'll have time.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  13. mlleemiles

mlleemiles Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 4400
    Nicely done as usual, txgt!

However, I'm thinking this mod has somehow walked away from its very original idea - lite. Have to say your mod is top touch, yes, and all the minor changes are neat.

Thing is when you look at the change log, you'll notice how much you've changed the game. It's simply not minimalism anymore.

14. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Yeah, I already noticed that in the process of making v2.0. Just couldn't came up with the new name :D. For me it sits somewhere in the middle between Lite and all the other mods based on TheWorse mod. Because my mod don't have increased Wind/Trees/Fog or modified Anti-Aliasing quality, I don't use Colorgrading and my patch doesn't contain all those additional files that TheWorse dug up somewhere, cause I doubt they are recognized by the game at all.

15. Danvsw

Danvsw Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Hey txgt, when using your e3 focus in combat situations I get these dark brown flashes instead of DOF. It works fine outside of combat. Any idea what's happening?

[​IMG]

16. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Are you using 3D Migoto to disable tagged enemy outlines? Some other 3D Migoto tweaks can disable DOF in focus mode. Also could be Reshade tweaks. This also affects Vanilla focus.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  17. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    and I add, if the asnwer is Yes then try this one: 5f999051e69fd5ef-ps_replace.txt ;)

18. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    So this is updated fix? In all other fixes (including your old ver) there's like only a few lines. But this fix has a lot of lines. What did you do?

19. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Yes I think that this one is completely bug-free. ;)

The main difference is that in this version I've kept all the vanilla shader code and just edited an instruction at the bottom, so at the end there's still no outline shown but all the code needed to render it is actually processed anyway, instead of skipping everything with the discard; command. I think that other shaders can depend on the results of some instructions of this one, so maybe bypassing it completely could cause bugs, while doing all the steps anyway and just not showing the final result can be better. :)

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  20. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Cool, thanks! So will it work if I just copy entire text from your fix and paste to all other fixes in my VP?