Tom Clancy's The Division (Pt.1)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TirolokoRD, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Guest

GPU:
    Asus 1080Ti STRIX
  2. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    It could be a bug in the game that's only affecting mice. I have a g-sync monitor too and I noticed the stutter. I switched to my XB1 controller and no more stuttering. So idk. There's definitely something wrong.

3. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    It was all pretty fair until he got to the point of moaning about 3rd person view cover and swearing a lot. Stopped watching there.

4. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Well, I took the dive in for the Gold Edition.

Bled me for 73 euro's, but since I loved both betas and looking very much forward to crafting in the game and such - it's an okay price to pay :D

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I wish they put at least some crafting in beta! really wanted to try it. Planning on turning off most of the UI and hints, looks nice and clean then

6. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce
  7. StarvinMarvinDK

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Same here - probably only gonna have the map active :)

8. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Ouch? Hope they fix it.

I've encountered this error before in another game(s) but I dont remember their names. Not sure what causes this and if its the game code or VGA driver.

9. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Nothing that guy says is actually an honest opinion, it's corporate trolling so money is made from video views.

I'm sure he is the same guy who got 4-5000 dislikes for getting torre into Witcher 3.

10. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Might not be his honest opinion but I agree with a lot of what he said. Doesn't matter in the end, I've written off Ubi and most of the AAA industry for quite some time now. May as well be doing console exclusives for all I care. With windows store exclusives thrown into the mix, we're seeing the gradual consolization of the pc gaming space.

11. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    well opinion is opinion his bent seems to be an old skool hardcore gamer that dislikes button based cover 3rd person games etc or at lest that stuff in a "tactical" shooter w the name of clancy on it.

It's like his opinion man.

Some of which i share, if they dropped the name and changed the setting a bit i would have less issue with the game. i do not mind 3rd person games loved mgs 5. but mgs had never been a pure military sim, most of the games w clancys name on them have been. nm many of them been 1st person, and none have had a bullet sponge rpg element to them.

12. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    An opinion is never a "truth" though.

First person is a genre i have a very low opinion of, but it's just an opinion.

Similar to the situation with RPG gamers who are slaughtering Doom 4 for having a pathetically short SP campaign compared to other games, you feel they are missing the point.

13. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Guy says all 3rd person shooters are for noobs and kids but then I saw him try play the squad which is a very "hardcore" tactical fps and he refused to use the mic and basically had no idea what was going on then complained when he died -_- he went on to bash the game for not holding his hand enough....

Pretty much lost all my respect and hes in the same pile as angry joe another youtuber who makes "rants" about popular games because it gets huge views and that ad money rolling in.

14. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    never truth? I think einstein is a genious. that is an opinion but can be backed up by facts. gravatational waves yo!

I hate dr pepper and pepsi. totally opinion but truth to me i dislike them.

opinions can run the gambit to delusional to truth.

but to say they never truth?

i do not know the guy think that is the only video i saw of him here, so that is what i took out of it just watching that video. i do not mind angry joe though except when he gets to screamy his game reviews are generally solid and detailed minus the antics.

15. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    A fact is a fact, an opinion is an opinion, Einstein was a genius is a fact.

Einstein was the greatest genius that ever lived would be an opinion.

16. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    And still that opinion would have a ton of facts to back it up.

Saying an opinion is never truth is wrong.

Opinion is personal truth. Based on the persons knowledge and biases.

I do not like certain games like point and click adventures, platformers, movies like horror. But i just do not partake of those things.

I have been a clancy fan forever from novels to the hunt for red october game on c64 to ghost recon games. So i can have an opinion on the division if they going to put his name on a game i have certain expectations which the division runs counter to pretty much all of them.

17. StarvinMarvinDK

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Soooo back on topic ;)

Looking forward to see how much more content is gonna be on the streets compared to the betas :)

18. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I am quite excited about it for some reason. I really hope there will be some kind of a raid or special missions once you hit max level.

19. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    So am I. Waiting to find a cheap code somewhere.

20. StarvinMarvinDK

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    I kind of have the same feeling about this game as when I manage to get 2 knife kills in a row and emptying my maingun and sidearm in enemys in Battlefield 4 :D

Oh the waiting kills me :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.