Sniper Elite 4 Italy 1943 Story Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Italy, Second World War. Explore the Allied invasion plans and discover the covert operations behind Sniper Elite 4's breathtaking campaign. Featuring beautiful concept art and new in-game factions a...

Sniper Elite 4 Italy 1943 Story Trailer

2. AngelOfHavoc

AngelOfHavoc Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti FTW edition
    That's a poor perspective to have. You've already written the game off? At least wait until it comes out and check some gameplay videos before just assuming it's going to be bad.

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Are these games cool ? I havent played them before.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    meh, at least by ***** army you could kill zombies so its somewhat more interesting.

Ok, well those x-rays and slomo bullets look cool, that's about it.

5. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    I liked #2 a ton and enjoyed #3 enough to be worth buying, never played #1 way back when it came out. In #2 the controls for shooting just feel "right", making it a joy to play several times. In #3 the maps are bigger and feel more open ended, but the controls never felt quite right, a little floaty or perhaps mouse lag (I haven't tried a second playthrough yet to see if there is anything to tweak in the .ini files for that). The bullet cam is cool enough, but gets old fast so I just set it to be rare and not with every kill; I think you can disable it completely too if you wish.