Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by jerin222, Sep 8, 2005.
nice find. But where is coveted pipeline answer?
No info on pipelines yet.
Have them soon……or I call shenanigans
32 pipes, source is the techpowerup forums admins.
* 512MB RAM
* ~600 MHz core
* ~650-700 MHz memory
* Dual slot cooling
* Dual DVI
with 32 pipes. Yeah right. no way. that card would cost >$1000.
I think it will be 24 pipe or even 20 pipes.
hopefully they can produce the xt in decent numbers,i bought 6800gt last year only because i could,nt find an XT anywhere,glad i got the GT tho was a great card
Good, if that’s all; I’ll get two of them to put in my crossfire rig.
no agp??? mm i am going to need a new system soon .... maybe next summer
Another preview. But it is in Chinese.
Wont that mean they'll only be 8 left for everyone else? Selfish git.
Nice info, need to know about the pipelines and availability though. The clock speeds seem to make sense mind, and the "512bit internal memory transfer" sounds interesting, id like to see how that will effect performance if at all. Does looking startling like a 6800GT/Ultra in terms of layout. Also wouldnt mind seeing some figures on power consumption for the different cards. Good times ahead.
HKEPC artical point list :
1. The board is Engineer Sample Rev 2. The PCB maybe different compare to final product.
2. The chip is build-in 512bit memory controller but only use 256bit.(maybe when 32pipeline ready then will use 512bit).
3. PCB is 229mm long same as 7800GTX. chip size is 16mm x 18mm.
4. fully support SM3.0 and DX9.0C
5. XT version maybe use single slot cooler becase it use 90nm.
HKEPC using NV5 cooler becuase they found only NV5 can use due to PCB design.
6. XT vresoin Core speed will be MAX is 650Mhz. Memory is Samsung(1.2ns 136pin FBGA.) set to 1400Mzh. but the memory chip on board can up to 1600Mhz
7. 400Hmz RAMDAC. support Dual-Line. max resolution is 2560 x 1600 32Bit@60Hz. PCB support ATi rage Threater chip for VIVO.
8. Performace : 16pipeline version is lower then GTX. but 24 and 32 pipeline version will out performance.
9. ATI ask UMC produce R520 too.
:O... 32 pipes weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Only time will tell.. That cooler if any one has one is very noisy when @ 100 % cant Imagine 2 in crossfire "Jet"
You're not gonna see a 32-pipe card for sale this gen
yeah man I remeber these asian sites almost always being right on the money with their info and stuff.
650x32 means 20,800 MP/SEC!!!!
And since when has ati said anything about more?
The 24/32 pipes will be next gen guys.
Stop getting your kinckers in a twist and just wait for it to come out then you can see for yourselves what it is like instead of reading bullsh*t articles.
the only thing that bugs me is how overpriced these new cards are, but youll always get the spoilt wa*kers who will pay anything to buy one and make us all pay over the odds for a plastic board with chips and a fan on it.
its a joke!!!!!
How DARE you insult my $499 7800 GTX that way!