Miso Soup question *pardon the useless randomness :P*

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by T1tan, Dec 2, 2012.

1. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    title says it all, first off I just want to excuse myself for such a pointless thread, but input is much appreciated.

so I am a computer technician for a living/ university student. Both on campus and 30 steps away from my job we have excellent sushi places with affordable prices. I have become a slut for sushi. With the lunch special I always get a miso soup that comes with it. Everytime I eat Miso soup however, I feel freakin super weird. Its like I'm super sleepy and relaxed at the same time, and I start getting confused *kinda like a side effect of powerful medicine* sometimes my heart starts beating faster and I even get nervous.

No food I have ever had effects me this much! Honestly the soup seems like it has stronger side effects that a shot of tequila for me *relatively speaking*

wtf is in this stuff?! there has to be some sort of protein or chemical that I must be reacting to. From what I know its composed of fish broth *dunno what kind of fish* a little seaweed, and some tofu lookin stuff. I really like the soup, but like I said, the very strange effect it has on me I'm beginning to notice. It either relaxes the hell out of me to the point I'm extremely tired, or I feel like I'm on a few redbulls and can concentrate like a samurai, but it makes me feel nervous.

I checked to see how much MSG is in it, there's a lot but not that much to have these kinds of effects. Thanks in advance for reading this useless thread!

2. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    It has fermented rice in it I believe. I eat it all the time, don't have any of the issues you are describing.

3. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    My friends Brownies affect me the same way?...Hum?

[​IMG]

4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Probably magic mushrooms. Or maybe a few drops of LSD

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    you should be happy, youve just found legal drugs for urself :D Going to a rave? no worries you just have a bowl of miso soup :D

6. Hyvry1

Hyvry1 Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7900XTX
    It has fermented soy bean.

7. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming