I Ask To Be Banned And Delete My Nick

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Handy Daddy, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handy Daddy

Handy Daddy Guest

I ASKED TO BE BANNED, YOU BANNED MANY BEFORE WHEN THEY NEVER ASKED FOR IT...

NOW I ASK YOU TO BAN AND DELETE MY STUPID ACCOUNT.

THIS PLACE IS NO LONGER A GOOD PLACE FOR ME. :mad:

HILBERT or someone, ban me completely and delete my account, i thank you for all the good times.

COME ON.

2. reflex

reflex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT 725/1800/2000
    this is dumb, just sign out and leave.

3. you know what, this is extremely funny, he ask to be banned and account deleted but nobody does it, lol. :D

4. reflex

reflex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT 725/1800/2000
    and they never will, they'll torcher him and make him stay longer becuase he *must* be banned

5. reflex

reflex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT 725/1800/2000
    oh and edje check your pm plz

6. r3claim3r

r3claim3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    Handy Daddy, check your PM.

7. {HLH}

{HLH} Guest

handy, enough of this, no matter where you go there'll always be someone you don't like, someone will impose rules on you, you can't escape that, as for your talks on suicidie, grow up, this is life, you either deal with it like we all have to or you go be a gutless rat and kill yourself, there isn't any honour left in this world becoz those who purpose to have it are lieing stinking rats, we've all got issues, so stop acting like you are the only person in the world to have them, go and seek proper help and come back here when your happier, if not to do it for yourself, do it for your wife.

8. reflex

reflex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT 725/1800/2000
    well said... well said...

9. {HLH}

{HLH} Guest

i've been there, and i made it out, alive, hes not alone. all he needs to do is ask

10. r3claim3r

r3claim3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    Come to think of it, I think he was just kidding to get attention, but I didn't see it until it was too late. That thread moved really fast--too fast, and when I tried to edit my last post, I couldn't because it had been locked.

11. Zapmaster

Zapmaster Sherlock Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon 4870
    Handy, screw off already. Am tired of you drama, and your crap. You don't like the forum don't post here. You didn't do anything that earned banning. So, go heal, do what you have to do. Just stop being such an attention whore.

12. reflex

reflex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT 725/1800/2000
    again... couldn't of said it better myself

13. {HLH}

{HLH} Guest

that is no way to get attention, i've been there and i almost lost a friend as well,

its just not good to use something like that, its hard enough these people getting heard now without some body whos pissed at a public forum coming and making a big stupid joke of it,

14. you know what i think {HLH}, since he suffered the tragedy his life went upside down, so all this psychosis he going through actually might be good for him,
    a way to yell all his pain out, but joking about suicide is a sure sign that it might truly happend (i've seen far too many).

many users around here care for him, many other are not, i'm still concerned about the ICEBIRD statement he made, looks like she hurt him a lot, which is strange cause Ice is a really nice person (at least as i know). :O

in the end, if HD wanna be banned and Delete, the best thing is that admins give him that, it's for the best really. imho.

15. r3claim3r

r3claim3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    What got me typing faster than I was reading is the whole suicide thing. I've seen a thread like that a while back. To tell you the truth, I respect Handy Daddy, and I'd hate to see him go.
    But anyway, we'll see.

16. r3claim3r

r3claim3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super

I guess it's better to err on the side of caution.

17. NvidiaFreak

NvidiaFreak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 7660D
    do something bad and u will get ban

18. Can i tell you all something honestly?
    for the short time i had the chance to see a couple of posts by HD, i understood how a good person he is, he accepted me mentioning his daughter once and forgived me (forgive?).

If he comes back and ask for forgiveness, in that specific case, they shouldn't ban him, i was surprised by rEbirTH statement that users give a hard time to HD, i'm not the only one notice this, if you make it hell to someone that lost his daughter for every post he does, how you expect him to heal and be nice?

we live in the same world, can't even for once shake our hands together and live in peace?

i just lost a doctor/friend in the bombing in egypt, i saw his family and it was destroyed by the sadness.

i'd say have mercy on Handy Daddy, cause what goes around comes around. (new word i learned) lol :p

@reality|bites
    see what i'm talking about guys?

19. {HLH}

{HLH} Guest

i don't care, talking ab out killing himself then saying he is kidding is just plain wrong morally and cruel

there are alot of other people on the brink everyday who aren't able to get the help they need, and then theres the people who can get the help but just don't take it,.. its plain wrong, hes not the only person to lose a child and he won't be the last, it hurts to lose a person whether through death, devorce, breakup,. its life, i gives pain

he needs to pull his act up, not for his own sakes, but for his wifes also

i cannot blame his behavior but i cannot condone it either, we all react to things differently, but suicide is selfish and gutless.

talking about things like this always brings up pity and emotion, with me it brings up anger, becoz i've been there and it is selfish.

20. Altazimuth

Altazimuth Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X 5870
    I'm sure your wish will be granted HD, but right now it's the early hours of the morning!

21. reflex

reflex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT 725/1800/2000
    when you think about commiting suicide do what i do: think about hitler and how he commited suicide before he was caught. I for one wouldnt want to be like hitler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.