Days Gone

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by KissSh0t, Feb 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    crap i didn't know that.. too bad.

2. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    It didn't sell well enough when I released on the PS4. So Sony never greenlit a sequel.
    The main dev blamed it on bugs at launch and woke reviewers.

With the PC release, it made more money, but still not enough money for Sony.

3. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    4090 ICHILL BLACK
    Dawn of the Dead reshade tanks my FPS by 20-25.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Havel likes this.
  4. TR2N

TR2N Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD
    Been playing this a few days and already over it.

The landscape and unreal engine are superbly implemented. The problem? Storyline and zombies are wash, rinse and repeat.

Honestly, it would have been a better game with a solid storyline with Sarah and punks instead of zombies everywhere.

Also, did anyone else mention the main story campaign is extremely long... 30+hrs?I have read it took 6 years to make this game yikes..

I've reached about halfway, but I think this is one is a sinking ship so time to uninstall.

5. It is really long. The only thing gameplay-wise that I find annoying are those pretty much unavoidable sniper and wire ambushes... what I hate the most is that every time that event happens they destroy your bike, which also makes zero sense. But apart from these ambushes and a few bugs which stayed there for years, I loved it. For me it was the best zombie game so far.