Crysis(14-24fps) 81.98 drivers, WOW.

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by The General, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    I know, i've seen them and im still laughing at the imbacile.

2. cobhc2007

cobhc2007 Member Guru

GPU:
    Palit 980ti JS
    The increased bandwith is because the Memory clock is up from 266mhz (in your first screenshot) to 532mhz (in this screenshot).

3. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    dude how did you install crysis demo if it doesnt meet the minimum system requirements:3eyes: i dont think it would allow you to

4. EndlessSummer

EndlessSummer Guest

GPU:
    4870 X2
    All things considered, this is pretty interesting. I didn't know Crysis ran under 2k under any circumstance.

5. chirop

chirop Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 1080 X
    Damn crysis looks more like far cry 1 on those screens.

Still imba you got it running so nicely on such an old system.

6. Tattoer

Tattoer Member Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD5850

This one is TEH winner of the day for sure!

7. Gromuhl'Djun

Gromuhl'Djun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070ti
    I was already wondering who he was this time. Am I right mods or is this a new one?

8. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Well take a close look at my system specs, and the BFG 6200 Is the OC version, plus it has SM 3.0, and also windows 2000 SP 4 for my computer seems to run games really really good. Intel Pentium III / 600MHZ baby.

And btw, system requirements for games are not always accurate. Because nobody bothers to test out old hardware on newer games.
    Been working since 2000. I take it apart and clean it out each year. I plan to buy some backups, about 2 more soon. Even tho the PSU i am using now may work until 2020 :wanker:

I am pretty sure i will be able to play the game at 1280x1024 everything on medium and get 20-30fps on this rig, which is good enough. But keep in mind, i am buying a secondary computer soon with 2.4ghz, a dell so i will play Crysis on that rig better.

Installs just fine, but you have to add some DLL in the dir folder before playing it. Only takes about 2 secs to do that lol.

Pretty much every game works on 2k. I only found one that does not work so far, and that is TR Underworld.

9. Barton C++

Barton C++ Guest

GPU:
    MSI Hawk GTX460 1GB @ SLI
    ok, i must upgrade my pc...find your old os, gpu etc and play 95-100fps in crysis :D

10. madlax

madlax Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX GX-295N-HWFC
    Any up to date computer wouldnt benefit from using Windows 2000 to play Crysis... He doesn't have a choice with that box. :)

If you have a decent PC and want the very BEST possible fps on Crysis Warhead, then use Win XP SP3. :biggun:

11. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    I am buying a new, um secondary computer in 2 weeks. I found one i want, its a Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.4ghz, Dell Windows XP home Edition desktop Computer. I am going to use Vista home basic 32bit on it. I just have to make sure i have 3GB on it, maybe more. But depending on what the full specs is on the rig, i might end up using XP home edition, or Professional on it, if i am not able to use 4GB or 3GB.

12. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    dont knock a guy for not having a good rig everybody aint rich you know, hypothetically, i would knock a guy for being dishonest any day of the week though:)

13. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    hes back :p

14. BaneComes

BaneComes Banned

GPU:
    580GTX Twin Frozr II/OC
    i've ,got a 8400gs 512mb and can run crysis at med to low maxed is well i can barely move but hey it run warhead i can run at high with no problem. deadspace,left 4 dead,cod 5 al maxed and runs very smooth so don't knock the card man:p

15. BaneComes

BaneComes Banned

GPU:
    580GTX Twin Frozr II/OC
    it's not the greatest card but if it can run the games hey more power to him

16. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Hey bane, these guys are only looking for the best stuff. People complain about getting 30fps in crysis, they are just obsessed with graphics or something.

Anyways, i plan to get the 8600GT, to go along with my Dell 2.4ghz. I will let you know how everything is once i get it. But for this rig i will get the BFG 8400GS 512MB PCI card.
    I will let you know how it runs once i get it.

peace

17. The Monkey Frog

The Monkey Frog Member

GPU:
    Leadtek 9600GT 512MB
    8600gt...they are a awesome card but look for the 512mb version they seem to run alot better

18. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    lol crysis on win2k. nice :) well win2k was always faster for me then xp. wish my hardware would support 2k drivers, just for testing :)

19. Kila Skila

Kila Skila Active Member

GPU:
    Evga 680GTX 4GB
    Ha good going mate, maybe crysis was optimized after all :D

20. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    XP is basically just 2000 with prettier theme and faster boot time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.