Call of Duty: Black Ops IV Blackout Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Activision and Treyarch have released the debut gameplay trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII‘s new battle royale mode “Blackout.” Starting September 10, PlayStation ...

Call of Duty: Black Ops IV Blackout Trailer

2. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Horrible music, random non-representative footage of actual gameplay, l33t editing.

This can be fun, or it may be absolute junk if they won't implement stuff like bullet drop at range e.t.c.

I loved CoD series back in the day up to the point where they have removed the ability to actually hear where the enemy is coming from, which resulted in a moshpit-brawls.

If this will be the same case here, you will have kiddies sitting in corners of a map shooting you with sniper rifles and then giving you an autistic screech tantrum over voice-over.

MaCk0y likes this.
  3. Caesar

Caesar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Gaming X
    .....at a point , i thought Far Cry 5......
    never mind......me will buy BF5.....and i will buy this one for my grandpa.....

4. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    This won't even tickle fortnite but it will sell well because of the name. Anyway, they haven't done a public beta on ps4 right? Can't find any information about it either. Only pc.

5. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    See I would get BO4 because so far the treyarch COD games in my opinion have delivered better than the other studios developing COD games in the recent years, but everyone is gonna be playing this stupid battle royale mode. I hate that game style.

6. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    1. Gunfire - sounds very very mediocre, no punch, or backdrop
    2. fire is worse than battlefield bad company 2
    3. music was worse than the atmosphere
    4. ambience that it exhumes feels like trigger happy games instead of stealth / skill / patience / urgency to act

7. Mundosold

Mundosold Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 FE
    I actually like the PC CoD games still. problem is, no one else does and the servers are deserted within a month of release, then Activision will divide those few remaining players among themselves with DLC map packs/season pass.