england has to give 1 billion to euro

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by stevevnicks, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    [​IMG]

2. Speed Weed

Speed Weed Guest

GPU:
    GTX 260+
    Never mind, peeps.
    The illegals will still continue to swarm into the UK unabated.
    Believe it or not, the only time a foreign accent used to be heard in the UK was when Irishmen used to come over here to help with the harvest and potato-lifting.
    But that's going back to another era altogether, like when a twelve-sided threepence piece was legal tender. ;)

3. kaingr

kaingr Guest

GPU:
    gigabyte waterforce 1080
    Guys come on countries existed before the eu and they were actually better.Its not eu's fault as an idea but its the corrupt banking system as the pollitical system that is at fault.Although im greek trust me its not my fault that the goverment was corrupt and deliberatly bankrupt my country.Ressesion is a big ****ing lie that the stock market ,banks and the political system does so they can keep you asleep while they murder you and you neighboor and steal your money that youve earned by hard work.They are afraid of you waking up and realizing you are free to do as you please.If you think of the fundumentals of your life taxes beyond 10% are unrealistic,or that you have to pay for energy while there are patents that give it to you free of charge i think people should be aware and keep an optimistic side to life

4. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    im not a raciest but we are only a small country how many more people will come here that does worry me, we let people in this country who have murdered in there own and then come here only to murder here again wtf how slack are these rules basicly the way I see it, its already to late they wont stop coming until this country is as broken as the countrys they left .. that's how it feels ..

people just come here and abuse the system enuff's a enuff ... feck the EU and there rule !!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    @kaingr Its the EU's fault we have to support countries like yours though (no offense ment) while people suffer in their own countries. Why do you think there is never a poll in this world of democracy ?

6. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Problem is, where do these money go?! Since Latvia joined EU, nothing got better, everything is more expensive. Every time government gets money from EU, they build new roads, plants trees etc. If we are all in this together then might as well chip in the same amount and help France or whoever is struggling at the moment, but not 1 billion! Thats a joke

What else would you expect if i was coming back to UK and customs officers at Heathrow asked me if Latvia is part of EU?!

7. kaingr

kaingr Guest

GPU:
    gigabyte waterforce 1080
    AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA come to my country and see what will you become...Im no racist either but to me multy cultural system is obsurd (sorry 4 bad english) to me immigrants should not surpass 10 % of the total population of the given country cause its better for all of us if you think of it .I hope america should stop bombing every one so everybody could stay at his/her home country.Instead of manufacturing bombs and **** they could find more helpfull ways to humanity and the global wealthfare but as an ancient chinese saying says....peace sells but whose buying???? (megadeth)

8. jimdove

jimdove Guest

GPU:
    Windforce 1080ti
    Not surprising the Germans and the French are due a rebate, with 1billion euros going BACK to the germans......... french about 750m euros.

9. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    well I used to be for EU ... but not no more UKIP from now on ...

this bill probs put in place because we moaned about to many people coming here so they try to take us down another road feck that I want our country back under its own rule not dictated to ...

10. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    I'd like my country having that too.

Oh well, i'm sure devolution will come eventually right?

11. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    Correct, but it's infrastructure is a little messed up no? I'm always for reform, everyone can get what they want. :)

12. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Yea agree here EU is not a bad idea, but few things need to be changed.

13. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Camerons just said he wont.

14. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Damn 1 billion euros that is $1.4 billion dollars.

I agree that the EU has done more good than harm. I mean look what they did to MS in the past with the Windows and IE lawsuits over a Monopoly which they had every right to do.

15. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Be my guest, we have to pay less. :nerd:

16. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Not so sure about UKIP. I'd def read their policy list before voting for them.

Personally I need to read more before I decide.

As it stands UKIP is to close to BNP for my liking who can be racist (not saying all).

I'll give you an example.

I met someone in the local...you watch the footy get chatting. On seeing the said person a few times you mention that you have Tunisian/Iranian relatives the persons face shows disgust...

Guess which way he votes? Yep you got it...UKIP....

Farage claims they are non racists but I wonder after a few drinks how many would show their true colours..

And yes Cameron says no

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29754168

17. gringopig

gringopig Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti SC
    Just for your information, last time I looked we were in the United Kingdom which includes Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, so enough of the lazy inaccuracies please.

Note to non-UK members: England is but one nation in a group of equal partners called the United Kingdom and use of the term England to substitute for this is normally the result of ignorance or unfamiliarity.

This by the way is why I voted to leave the United Kingdom and have Scotland as an independent nation. We would have embraced Europe and rightfully so. What Europe gives us is access to trade within a larger group of nations, free travel and work for all within this group and a sense of security which has done us no harm at all since the days of conflict in the 1940's.
    As for immigration and all the 'I'm not a racist but' and the UKIP keech, I'm still smarting from the fact that my fellow Scots swallowed the lies of the establishment and voted to stay within such a narrow minded bigoted arrangement which is destined to lead us down a path towards a Conservative/UKIP coalition and disaster.

18. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Vote UKIP if you want a country free of scroungers from other countries who don't work and come here not to work. They come here for free handouts, then they bring there familys over once they have Visa's and then simply disappear among the masses.

19. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Shame you didn't leave because I don't want Scots voting on English matters.
    Also loving the anti UKIP comments, last time I checked Blair is Scottish and was in Labour and is considered a war criminal :)

or vote labour if you want to continue giving free handouts and mass uncontrolled immigration :banana:
    I'll be voting for UKIP because he cares for the people who keep getting ****ed over by Labour, Tories, Scotland and Lib Dems

20. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Well if UKIP would be in power, someone like me wouldn't be able to move here, get education, get a job and pay taxes. What they need to do is to stop giving out free stuff to everyone. I would say pay taxes for at least 3 years then you can benefit from it if something goes wrong. System simply gets abused!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.