Battlefield 4 Beta GPU and CPU Benchmarks [GameGPU]

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Pill Monster, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    That's not true I don't always have to be right - I just am usually it's not my fault.... but I always say when I'm not, I'll be the first to say it.
    I hate arguing with people who only know half the facts and I know they are in the wrong.....look at unwinder I understand why he has that attitude.

And I help a lot of people - sure I can admit it....so cut me some slack....

I think you're just mad because I was an ass to u in that BF3 thread ages ago...and yes I was an ass. :p

That guy has a history it's not just me ask anyone, he just needles them till he gets a reaction. God the proof is right here dude in this thread ffs.

Anyway this is exactly what he wants, so can we please stay on the subject..... it's derailed to all hell.

I'm supposed to be at work atm I can't keep posting forever....

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  2. Violentum

Violentum Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX760 OC
    I am not really understanding the point is posting benchmarks on a "beta" version of a game? This is kind of like racing a sports car with the wrong set of tires no? To me this is just going to confuse everyone and give a false impression on performance for BF4...

3. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    http://www.midol.com/

It's basically a joke for whenever someone is bitchy or moody.

4. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB

I've found some of your posts really helpful indeed, you know thing or two. :p

BF3 thread? Oh, i remember that but i'm not mad, no.

5. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    Interesting that the AMD model tops out on the CPU charts. Too bad they didn't overclock the 3970X in the benchmark CPU tests.

6. ViperXtreme

ViperXtreme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Dual UV
    thread getting derailed again '__'

way to go for the FX-8xxx CPUS >:]

7. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Hmm nvm ... way too much info..:nerd:

8. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    It's not your forum to say if it's "bad" or not. He did give credit to where he got the information from by linking the article.

It was posted for a quick glance at the benchmarks. IF people found it interesting then they could proceed to the actual review.

I think you lack common sense. You must be one of these pre-programmed individuals who spent wads of Mom and Dads money to go to college, just to end up trolling forums for no apparent reason as justification.

Unless you honestly have something constructive to say about the review, I believe you should put your posts on hold. Nobody here is interested in them.

I honestly believe it's too late for this thread.

On Topoic...

Interesting results, but I find the GTX 780 benches misleading. I hit well into the 90 range with 4xMSAA. But that is also OC'd with the clocks listed in my rig info.

This thread needs locked and re-opened anew possibly, Unless the offender approaches that one too.

9. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Hmmm reopening the thread wouldn't be a bad idea, be a shame to close it forever though considering in the last hour it's had nearly 800 views. :nerd:

I'll get someone to clean it up....

Oh gee, here's thought; I wonder how much traffic went (and will go) to the source site after coming here. :D

BACK OT,

Yes take these with salt definitely.
    Even if the results are skewed they surely are more reliable than the graph posted by a user on Reddit earlier showing a 40fps gap between W7 & W8 that was referenced by N4G and half a dozen other sites.

Tbh that is the only reason I even posted this.....

I just noticed the 3770 is also missing .

10. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Thanks very much for posting that it has "informed me" I think there is a bridge somewhere over there --->
    where the troll can go hide and play paddycake with himself.

Anyways Keep the info coming..

[​IMG]

11. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    3dPlayer, how about this. You stay away from Pill's threads and replies and he's gonna promise me that he stays away from your threads.

In your first post in this thread your are dissing him that the info is from the 30th and complain about CCing, what did you honestly expect as reaction ?

Pill on your end, a little more diligence on your end would be nice to see (overall) as well.

12. Jeshu4ever

Jeshu4ever Guest

GPU:
    16GB
    woooow

Plaxing BF4 on good GFX will be soooo expensive on PC...
    look at this:

[​IMG]

I guess a PC that meets those recommended stats...
    ...will cost about 2.000$ or more XD

13. Hevz

Hevz Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780
    Actually OP (Pill Monster), 3dplayer is 100% right and he is also permitted to point you out on your mistake.
    It is never ok to copy and paste the whole part of a blog onto a different forum even if you have linked the original source.
    This would demote "hits" onto their website. Their work is their work and it should stay on their website.
    In future, post a small percentage of the article along with the full website of the source as a link.
    And i'm sorry to say, but i had to register here just to say that your attitude stinks.
    I've been a long time viewer of guru3D's website and never really had a look at the forums, but so far you have ruined their image for them.
    If you cant take a bit on the chin for a mistake you've made, then deregister from forums cause evidently you lack the people skills.
    Thankyou.

14. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Dude the Don has spoken no further fuel is needed.

15. Hevz

Hevz Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780
    You could build a $700 rig with those recommended specs. Not expensive at all bud. :)

16. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    adding fuel to a dead fire is not a good idea. it can spark up at any time.

17. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Ok guys, seriously... can we get back on topic please

18. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  19. elite69

elite69 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA rtx 2060 6gb
    this game from the benches in here seem to be very cpu and gpu dependent.oposit from batelfield 3 that was more gpu dependent

20. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Have a feeling guru3d will do some performance benches with BF4 sooner or later. But this being still in beta, we may not see the same figures when final is out. I recall Crysis 3 beta vs final benches were a bit off on both CPU and GPU fronts. For users reporting 8gb of ram usage in BF4, could be a memory leak, all the more reason to wait for the final.