AAF DCH Modded Audio Driver (Realtek DCH UAD 9326 WHQL & HDAUDIO Enumerator Chip)

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by zingzs, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    Try this mate

https://www.fxsound.com/

2. Sashaelfxp

Sashaelfxp Guest

GPU:
    3060 XC EVGA
    i Already try it but the sound don't feel natural i request a refund already

3. danicic987

danicic987 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 280X
    Let me jus kiss the creator of these drivers wherever he wants.

Asus B550 - XE WiFi, Realtek soundcard, cant output 5.1 with manufacturer drivers...nearly gave up and used them as 2.1
    Found out about this package, installed, BAM, 5.1

Thank you !!!

4. freeman94

freeman94 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR
    Can I somehow mix the drivers Generic + Realtek?
    I ask cuz on Generic Microsoft based I get the NVIDIA HDMI Audio driver modded with 5.1 Dolby in games, BUT the "headphones" that work out of soundcard realtek is okeyisz
    i notice that realtek based driver are more crispy to microphone, and punchier when listening over my headphones BUT it does not inlude the NVIDIA HDMI audio drivers so that way I'm no able to play games in 5.1 Dolby

What I want to do is, use Microsoft based driver from alan to only apply the HDMI Driver audio and Realtek based for soundcard only to use with headphones.
    Can someone tell me if its possible?

Additional question is that i notice microsoft based are with hdmi audio Dolby 5.1 Encoding but missing DTS Interactive. DTS is better quality for me over DD as I have it to compare on PS4
    The Realtek based are in fact Dolby 5.1 and DTS Interactive but its manage by soundcard chip with output it over SPDIF itself only
    Single Player games I play on my TV connected to Receiver to get the audio from Home Theater, and multiplayer games on headphones close to monitor.
    I want like they say have cake and eat the cake :)

5. elestopa

elestopa Guest

GPU:
    asus rtx 3070 8gb
    I have a very annoying latency problem when I activate the box "audio improvements" in playback devices (AAF DCH Optimus Audio), but if I deactivate it Nahimic has nothing to do. I have tried the installation in all ways

Edit: I have been able to reduce the latency, installing the realtek drivers (although it gives me an error message in the installation) however I can use dtsX and dts ultra

Last edited: May 26, 2023
  6. Jorgeapp

Jorgeapp Member

GPU:
    ROG STRIX RX480 8GB
    now that Alan Finotty has resigned someone here have this old version? AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-HDA9581.7z