AAF DCH Modded Audio Driver (Realtek DCH UAD 9326 WHQL & HDAUDIO Enumerator Chip)

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by zingzs, Mar 27, 2022.

1. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    AAF Realtek Audio Drivers, known as Realtek Modded drivers that created by Alan Finotty, it has good compatibility compared to the Official Realtek Audio Drivers, and extra effect plugins.

However, it lacks of WHQL signature that triggers Anti-Cheats or DRM-protected games to refuse launch the games.
    no-whql-alan.jpg

I search for the cause of it, and it lacks of original drivers signature. It's not difficult to get these WHQL back, but finding the original drivers signature that has exact version like alan's realtek modded drivers is really painful. After finding the original files and parse them, it will makes WHQL appear like this.
    whql-alan.jpg

Functionality is same as Alan Finotty's Realtek Modded Audio Drivers, but now they have WHQL signature, making Anti-Cheats/DRM based games allow the game to run with it. If you ever hear of NimeZ Modded Drivers, the WHQL works like these drivers, you can repair these if WHQL is broken suddenly.

Github for AAF DCH Realtek Modded UAD
    This is the other version of AAF DCH Optimus Sound. Unlike Realtek Modded UAD Drivers, it based on the generic Microsoft HD Audio Kernel Drivers (HDAudio.sys), the one that is already built into Windows. This allows this package to be used on ALL audio chips that are capable of working with the generic driver - regardless of brand.

More details about AAF DCH Modded Audio For HDAUDIO Enumerator Chip can be found in this thread (techPowerUp)

Don't worry about WHQL signatures, ALL of them have valid WHQL signatures like this
    hdaudio_whql_check.JPG

----------------------

AAF DCH Optimus Audio by Alan Finotty for Realtek Modded Audio Drivers and HDAUDIO Enumerator Chips

Minimum Windows 10 Creators Update OS is required for Realtek UAD aka Universal Audio Driver.
    For Windows 11, It has UWP issues that some system refuses these UWP effect plugins to run, although the drivers can be installed without these UWP effect plugins.

Current Releases and Features (for Realtek UAD & Modded HDAUDIO Enumerator Chips):
    AAF DCH Optimus Audio Pack 9326 (Realtek USB Audio Support)
    AAF DCH Optimus Audio Pack 9316 (Realtek USB Audio Support)
    AAF DCH Optimus Audio Pack 9313
    AAF Optimus Audio Pack 9279

Features :
    Realtek Interface
    Realtek HD/USB Audio Manager (Legacy)
    Realtek Audio Console (Universal)
    Dolby Digital Encoder
    DTS Interactive Encoder

Creative Sound Blaster Connect:
    360°
    720°
    Cinema 5

Creative Sound Blaster Connect 2:
    360°
    720°

Nahimic by AAF Optimus (Modified) (APO4 Only)
    Sonic Studio 3 (ASUS ROG) (APO4 Only)
    Support for Sonic Radar 3
    Dolby

Dolby Atmos
    Dolby Atmos Speaker System
    Dolby Atmos For Gaming

DTS
    DTS Studio Sound
    DTS:X Ultra
    DTS Sound Unbound
    Features:
    Dolby Digital Encoder
    DTS Interactive Encoder

Creative Sound Blaster Connect:BlasterX 360°
    BlasterX 720°
    Blaster Cinema 5
    Nahimic by AAF Optimus (Modified) (APO4 Only)
    Sonic Studio 3 (ASUS ROG) (APO4 Only)
    Support for Sonic Radar 3

Dolby
    Dolby Atmos Speaker System
    Dolby Atmos For Gaming

DTS
    DTS Studio Sound
    DTS:X Ultra
    DTS Sound Unbound

Please note if these version won't work for you, consider to post your problems at this Support Thread for Realtek UAD and this Support Thread for HDAUDIO Enum Chips, because my job is only make these modded audio drivers have WHQL signatures, especially Realtek UAD.

----------------------
    Google Drive :
    *WHQL V2?
    Only main files that required for WHQL signature (INF, CAT and SYS files related to INF and CAT). Unlike V1 version that includes all installation files, too.

Using older system or afraid of Audio Compatibility? Use this version
    ----------------------
    Uninstal the original/modded Realtek drivers first (cleanup with DDU after uninstall is recommended).
    Make sure the driver files is cleaned up by using Driver Store Explorer (Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative", "Alan Finotty", etc in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions, Software Components and Audio Processing Objects categories).

The installation is still exactly same as modded ones, but this one has a file called "Audio_WHQL_Parser/WHQL_Fix" to restore WHQL State. It's strongly recommended to use it before/after installing these driver. You can make sure if the WHQL logo is present or not, by using DXDIAG Audio Tab.

And DO NOT FORGET TO EXCLUDE THESE DRIVERS from 3rd party junk cleaner that can ruins the drivers WHQL state (only for Realtek UAD).

For HDAUDIO ENUMERATOR CHIPS, it will ask you to delete the installed Audio Drivers if they are present when try to install AAF Modded HDAUDIO (for example AMD High Definition Audio Drivers).
    ----------------------

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
  2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    do these replace realtek drivers i manual modded to have DDL/DTS? not that i use the DDL/DTS mod by drivers i using

I have not update my drivers since 2015, have not seen a reason too, i remember having to disable driver enforcment then install then and modify registry entry, which was a pain frankly

3. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Nowdays, modded driver doesn't require to disable driver enforcements.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    so i could use these instead of modded one from 2015 and not have disable driver enforcement or do registry edit?

if so never i reinstall windows cleanly i will use these with z170 extreme 4

5. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    AAF is easy to install, make sure you correct selecting the Audio Mods which works for your motherboard.

zingzs likes this.
  6. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    No, this driver doesn't need to disable driver signature enforcement, you just install these modded drivers and run the audio whql parser to make it valid.

7. ngoni615

ngoni615 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti 11gb
    I would like to try this but does anyone know which mods works fine with msi h110m pro dv motherboard and sixth gen i5?

8. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    This driver uses UAD aka Universal Audio Driver, so it possible to support low end motherboards

So far, 9279 is good in Windows 10

9. ngoni615

ngoni615 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti 11gb
    thank you i will install now. I am running windows 11

zingzs likes this.
  10. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Don't forget, I've warned you about this

For Windows 11, It has UWP issues that some system refuses these UWP effect plugins to run, although the drivers can be installed without these UWP effect plugins.

11. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Will these drivers work on my USB DAC or the audio from my GPU?

12. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    No, it doesn't eligible, based from Github Repo details.

Attached Files:

13. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    FX Audio Enhancer is alternative and may works for most audio interface, plus they're free now. I used that on HDMI audio using 40" LG TV display.

rflair likes this.
  14. ngoni615

ngoni615 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti 11gb
    I use FX audio enhancer. It is really good. These drivers do not work properly with windows 11 as mentioned so uninstalled and now using fx audio enhancer.

15. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    Installed on my rog x570 board and none of the programs work or say unsupported driver

thats with sonic studio 3, realtek audio console and nahimic

16. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Uploading build 9313, looks like 9279 doesn't friendly with new hardwares.

If it's still doesn't work, either use alternatives like FX Enhancer or wait for Alan Finotty makes newer modded version of Realtek Audio Drivers, because my job is only make these drivers have WHQL signatures.

Passus likes this.
  17. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    UPLOADED AAF DCH OPTIMUS SOUND - REALTEK MODDED AUDIO DRIVERS 9313 WHQL
    More details about AAF DCH Optimus Sound 9313 (non WHQL) in the AAF's Github Repo.

18. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    so i a little confused do we downlad and use your "patched" version or Alan Finotty + yours? or combination there of?

19. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  20. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    cool cool so i just get your pick options of my board are DTS and DDL and install. so much easier then when modding driver my self and going threw hopes. I assume Alan Finotty are same just not whql and whql are only need if you play game that use anti cheat like cod and certian drm?

do you have actual web/git for this like Alan? i had his bookmark for while but never really installed cause frankly my onboard sound almost never used, and if i gaming i gaming on big screen which goes threw gpu out put direct to my tv