Tom Clancy's The Division

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Jun 30, 2016.

1. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Dude..... Woosaahh :grin:

2. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Lols :)

Eh, all I can do is hope Ubi fixes this.

Hope you guys can enjoy the game at least. I'll reinstall once 1.7 is out. Maybe...

3. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    you've got to ;)

4. StarvinMarvinDK

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Simply not an option not to :D

5. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    If you haven't realize yet..game's is dying, don't believe the opposite, I won't expect much of it anymore, shame..
    they will focus on their newer titles (D 2 too..)

yet here's another good streak..:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  6. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    30 hours in and still really enjoying it, I'll be hitting level 30 soon and then the gear grind begins, plus I'm really looking forward to playing Last Stand. For £22 I've already had my monies worth, the rest is just gravy, so if I end up quitting at 256 ilevel then it'll still have been worth it as I've been having lots of fun with it. The game is in a great state right now IMO, it feels highly polished and it's packed with content, even if you play it as a single player game.

7. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    We'll see how it goes :) depends entirely on Ubi though (I bet the flaw is at their end given no other game/software has any issues).

By my experience the "oh no, it crashed!" popup should be replaced by "wtf, it didn't crash!" if you manage to exit the game normally :D

Apparently the exact combination of hardware I have is troublesome for the game, like said it wasn't crashfree with Intel either but now it's nothing but crashes.

Anyhow I'll quit rambling for now. Come back when the game works again, perhaps.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  8. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    I started a new char just for the fun of it and noticed they brought in some extra sounds of ppl screaming and gunshots for the tutorial area. Boosted the atmosphere and made me check some corners. Love it.

9. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    Haven't bought any DLC yet or season passes.. Just maxed everything and go into the dark zone every now and then with a random group.. Took down some rogues!! But I'm level 61 in DZ. Trying my best to understand all the gear optimizing options (jeeezus)

10. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    3 Piece Tactician and 3 HE's of your choice with Adept/Competent seems OP:

Adept can be stacked (7.5% CHC, but multiple times), all you have to do is keep skills up all the time, which you can do with 50% Skill Haste.

11. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    I finally got to level 30, currently tier3 around 180 ilevel. I tried Last Stand but everyone was high level and impossible to kill, you'd put 2 clips into them and their health wouldn't move which ruined the fun. I did some DZ with my friend which could be fun but it's totally empty at our bracket, I think we saw 2 people all night.

12. StarvinMarvinDK

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Gotta get that gearscore up m8 - get that survivability up :)

Gearscore 256 all the way :)

13. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I reinstalled Windows (had some malware/adware a while back so wanted to make sure it's 100 % gone) and thought, just for the hell of it, to retry Division.

To my extreme astonishment the game hasn't crashed once during 2-3 hrs playtime since reinstall.

Guess there was something f-ed up with my Windows install after all, even if no other games had problems.
    Thinking back I did have some occassional glitches though, like NV CPL becoming very unresponsive (even more so than usual), Youtube videos interrupting for a second or so and such...

hoping this one sticks as I'd like get into Survival better. And ofc play the game anyway every now and then, taking a break made it feel if not fresh then at least less 'been-there-done-that' kind of thing.

Sorry Ubi if I falsely accused you...

on second thought meh, getting one right doesn't make every wrong disappear :D

14. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    I thought Last Stand was normalised so gear score didn't matter? I guess that's why it felt like I was playing against a bunch of people using God Mode.

15. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I'm not sure as I don't have Last Stand, but your World Tier level I guess still matters. Gearscore/attribute variation within tier is normalized (so minmaxing doesn't really matter in Last Stand).

So you're essentially fighting Tier 5 people with a Tier 3 character. Not recommended ;)

16. StarvinMarvinDK

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    So what was that 2.39gb patch I installed yesterday ?

Can't just be that wall hacking thingie ???

17. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I bought dlc @ steam season pass for 16€ yesterday and got 2.4gb patch too, thought it was part of dlc lol

18. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    meh, thought it was 1.7 patch but there were just news about upcoming 1.7 on Uplay.

Hmm, upcoming Classified Gear sets seems interesting. Buffed versions of standard gear sets with 5 and 6 piece bonuses too.

Already retried AlphaBridge mixed with HE or 2 pc Tactician's for example so waiting eagerly.
    Also Classified Gear will allow recalibrating 2 slots. Yeah!

Classified gear can be rewarded from Global Event caches, bought with Global Event tokens earned from Global Events which are PvE missions with modifiers (played solo or co-op), running monthly based on current plans.

After a Global Event has ended the Classified gear will be moved to standard loot pool with about the same drop chance as Exotics.

After PTS things will be finetuned so YMMV.

Source: Ubisoft (Google it for chrissakes :p)

EDIT: guess what, the game is STILL crashing... FML

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  19. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    It was indeed just the wallhack thingy. Pretty insane, just 2 GB for that.

Meanwhile I broke my Last Stand record yesterday:

[​IMG]

20. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    ^^ A good one mate!

but I have this one.few hours back, hehehe...:vader:

for you mister..(if it's you, can't be sure ofc,similar of your name there) :

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017