1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zuma scores on your iPod

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by 3Dghost, Sep 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. 3Dghost

3Dghost Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7970 GHz Ed
    Anyone playing Zuma on their iPods? Here is my best scores....
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. MissOt

MissOt New Member

GPU:
    n/a
  3. 3Dghost

3Dghost Master Guru

GPU:
    nice man....how did you do that....

4. MissOt

MissOt New Member

GPU:
    n/a
    umm i dont really know how to help you without watching you to see what you are doing wrong. some general tips would be: always go for streaks. maybe start out the round building the balls a little better for yourself. make some of the 1s into 2s so you can get a better streak. also go for gaps a lot they are worth a lot of points. go for coins with balls that you cant do a streak with so it can continue. always look for chains. try and finish as fast as possible, which mean try and zuma as fast as possible. time is the best way to make points.

if you have any specific questions let me know

5. 3Dghost

3Dghost Master Guru

GPU:
    thanks brother...I m doing everything you said...the time bonus is the sweetest thing. Maybe i m not getting enough gaps or i m just slower. Are you using only one hand? Which fingers? I m using one, and my thumb....

6. 91LudeSiT

91LudeSiT Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4GD5T@1435/1750
    Man, that game is like crack cocaine on PC, wish my zen had it.

7. MissOt

MissOt New Member

GPU:
    n/a
    yea i use my thumb. there are vids on youtube that would probably help you learn a few tricks.

i dno i just zuma really fast every round by getting streaks mostly + some random gaps/coins along the way while keeping the streak. i just try to finish as fast as possible while streaking. i may do more gaps than most im not sure. i look for them a lotttt. i love it when i have a streak going, then hit the 1st line, then hit the gap behind it, then hit the coin behind the 1st and 2nd line! those are my fave.

8. MissOt

MissOt New Member

GPU:
    n/a
    i google zuma a lot (thats how i found this site). i want to see someone beat my score so i can be motivated to beat theirs. i think the next best ive seen is 3.4. im kind of in a slump right now. havent come close to my top score in a very long time.

btw anytime i play zuma im on the toilet. maybe thats why im so good? lol

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  9. 3Dghost

3Dghost Master Guru

GPU:
    that`s funny....meee tooo:crapper: