1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie Driver, pretty freakin awesome!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Aura89, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Just wanted to give a shout out to this game and get people aware of it if they don't know about it already, it's pretty fun! i'm having a blast plowing through zombies right now, only gripe i have so far is that all the cars for the most part no matter how big go through the zombies at the same speed....but, hey, what can you do, lol

The other reason i'm giving a shout out to it is i found out it's made by the people who make the HL2 mod D.I.P.R.I.P. Warm Up sort of as a funding to continue development of the mod aswell as other projects (from what i've read)

It's not on sale right now, 10 bucks, but that's not too bad, current i believe only on steam, however they plan to make a direct from their website option aswell as other digital distribution, but not too sure on all that for now...

Zombie Driver

Zombie Driver Demo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recommended mod if you like it to be a little less dark, and harder, darkness mod:
    Darkness Mod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    i bought it the day it was released lol its a great little game.

3. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I'm thinking about using the dark mod.....the shadows look pretty nice and it looks like it'd put a quite a bit of a different take on the game

4. lysaer

lysaer Master Guru

GPU:
    4 x 780ti
    electro bastard ray!