Zelda Twilight Princess HD

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Oct 23, 2016.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Finally convinced myself i needed to play this with a new zelda game coming up.
    I already completed Windwaker HD and didnt want to go back to wii/gamecube versions.

Man this reminded me how boring games nowadays are, and what a good game really means. Im totally sucked in yet again :banana::banana:

I do wish it had a hero mode though. Dont know why they stopped doing that since i totally loved it.
    Graphics look better then i thought it would tbh.

After this is done ima gonna try skyward sword again. Its one of my least favorite zelda game, but im sure if they would make a HD version without the motion controls it would be totally awesome.

Any other Zelda fans here ?? :D :D :banana:

2. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I hated TP on the Wii the GC version by the better version by far.

I just played TP GC version on Dolphin at 5K resolution and it was amazing.

WW was also great too and there are even some mods for the Dolphin version like texture packs and lighting fixes etc they are actually really good.

But my all time fav Zelda has to be A Link To The Past on the SNES. Nothing will ever come close for me as being a game that truly sucked me in when I was a kid it took me around 2 years to complete that game without any help or instruction manual (i was around 6-7 years old).

I have high hopes for the new Zelda, it being open world and all.

3. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    The last Zelda game i played was Ocarina of Time on the Game Cube. :D