Zeitgeist...seen it yet?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by b6gm6n, Jul 28, 2007.

1. b6gm6n

b6gm6n Member

GPU:
    PALIT GTX.570 SP SLI
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  2. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr
    It's been posted here not long ago, on page 2 on this very forum actually. New World Order conspiracy film.

3. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    wow, interesting movie, and almost 2hrs long, i haven't checked the whole thing yet, but yes this world domination thing just sucks, some people are just to stupid and don't get it how to leave in peace and as you've said to be awaken from their closed minded shell, by those people i meant politicians and presidents who're doing this to our world, and want more and more until its too late, and in the end they'll destroy them selfs and us along the way.

4. eRa`

eRa` Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GeForce GTX 570
    Partially the movie seems a bit emo and pathetic, the part about religions is worth a laugh though.

5. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    I suffered through the whole thing just so I could comment on the 'film'. The beginning of the film reminded me of the ending of 2001 A Space Odyssey.

The creators of the film are of the same ilk as Loose Change and his not-so-grand 9-11 movies which are complete and total works of fiction.

Michael Moore must have directed the film as he is a complete and total fraud as well.

The best advice I was ever given other than 'if you can smell it before you see it don't f*** it' was 'believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see'.

People are so gullible, that is why they watch a complete fallacy and eat it up.

The religious stuff in the beginning is laughable as well.

Anyone who has studied the world’s great religions knows very well that the information provided in the film was cherry picked to fit a particular point of view which is exactly what radicals at both ends of the political spectrum have to do to have any position at all.

6. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    I suppose you have studied the great religions of the world and can comment on why it is so laughable and can equally "cherry pick" to support your own view?

I suppose you can tell us how two of the tallest buildings in the world hit in different areas collapsed at near free fall speed in the same way a building is demolished, with a number of people, police, firemen and networks reporting secondary explosions. Then while nothing was left but pulverised dust they were able to find a passport (and molten steel, how did that get there?). I suppose you can explain how three huge buildings with steel structures collapse due to fire for the first time in history despite the first two being designed to withstand 'multiple hits' from aircraft, while one of them wasn't even hit. Then two other jets 'vaporised' almost completely, again a first in history, but people were able to be identified from the wreckage and 'black boxes' recovered. Why have the CCTV tapes of whatever hit the Pentagon been confiscated and still held back when it could prove once and for all what hit the pentagon, what do they have to hide?

I could go on and on and on, and the only thing you can do to prove to me otherwise, is to show me links to other sites where other people say this is how it happened, or this is why that is wrong. What gives their version of events any more weight than the people in that film?

At any rate, i watched it from beginning to end and some thing seem a bit dodgy, i'll give you that. But other things make sense and they are true. Even the things i thought were dodgy, well i would like someone to show me how something has been made up or is untrue.

While i am sure what happened on 9/11 and in the past like Pearl Harbour or the sinking of the Lusitania have a lot more to them than we will ever know, i don't understand why. This ultimate goal, 'they' say, to have us all micro chipped or something, why, for what reason. What more control could they have or want, and for what purpose. Whatever the facts, I am sure that we are being lied to by our own governments, whether it's the US or UK, i believe we will never know the whole truth.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2007
  7. b6gm6n

b6gm6n Member

GPU:
    PALIT GTX.570 SP SLI
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  8. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    The retard that made loose change is a Christian. At least whoever made this knows that's a load of bull****.

I wasn't planning on watching the whole of this. Found it quite interesting. It was preaching to the choir on much of the obvious pagan and astrological links and origins of Christianity.
    The opening "edit masturbation" lasts ages. Skip that.
    Once it gets going it does raise some good questions though.

Is that really true about the federal income tax though??? What happens if you don't pay it, jail I presume? Surely it would have come up at some point.

9. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    Easy killer, I didn't state a position on religion at least in this thread. I don't care what anyone believes. What a man believes is between him and God. What I don't like is when a person becomes so selective in the information that they present that they are committing a lie of omission. I don't care if the subject is religion, politics or science. A lie of omission is still a lie. Spin doctors left or right piss me off to the nth degree.

Since you have as much free time on your hands as I seem to and you asked for a counter view about 9-11 and the views presented in the Zig Film (ROFL) I suggest you do a Google Search for the video "Screw Loose Change".

In "Screw Loose Change" the narrator presents verifiable and easily referenced information/ sources that esentially picks to pieces one by one the arguments of the tin foil heads behind the 9-11 conspiracy theory in Loose Change.

Do I think the US Government knew something big was coming and choose not to act as in WWII? Yes. Do I think that the US Government knew exactly what was coming? No. Do I think that the US Government flew drones into buildings or planted explosives in the World Trade Center Towers? Absolutely not.

Watch Screw Loose Change and see if you still have the same opinion as now.

G'day

10. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    HUH???:ban: :behead:

11. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    While i agree with you about selective evidence to support a point of view, and part 1 of Zeitgeist aside, we are not talking about loose change. You seem like a relatively intelligent person, can you honestly say that some of the things that happened on 9/11 aren't really really odd?

Can you honestly tell me that you think the US governments version of events is the truth and the whole truth? Do you not agree with me on some of the points i made in the post you quoted about vaporised aircraft and confiscated CCTV tapes?

12. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    I just issued the first temp-ban coming from this thread. I suggest everybody starts showing a little more respect to each other in these forums.

13. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    is handy daddy making a comeback again? :(

14. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    I almost forgot....

[​IMG]

Oh wait, this isn't the cool pic's thread :p (that was in "Zeitgeist for those that don't know). Hah, pretty funny eh, i want to try that now.

That's exactly what i thought when i read that reply.

15. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    The portions of the Zig Film that deal with 9-11 are taken almost verbatim from the Loose Change Film. The two are directly related in that the information presented about 9-11 come from the same 'sources'.

As I posted earlier, watch Screw Loose Change and see if you have the same opinions.

The religion debate will never be settled until a person dies. Until then no one can be completely sure there is no God so let’s drop that part of the discussion as it is just flame bait for people not courteous enough to respect someone else’s beliefs.

There is plenty of evidence to support the argument that a citizen should not have to pay taxes. In fact there was a doctor here in the US who just won a land mark criminal case against the IRS. I read the story a day or two ago and now I can't find it. The feds must have pulled it to keep the truth from getting out.

I F***ING HATE PAYING TAXES! Especially when the money goes to fund BS social engineering experiments. :cussing:

16. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    From what i heard it takes at least 2 months to fully mobilise US troops, yet after 9/11 they were fully mobilised by the end of September/begining of October. Im not into the conspiracy theories about the whole thing, but they knew something big was coming months before it, also after seeing the propaganda in Desert Storm regarding the iraqi soldiers switching off baby incubators in Kuwait or Iraq that was 100% proven to be entirely falsified and filmed in the US, i wouldnt believe a single bit of footage by any US media company.

Michael Moore is just as bad as the subjects of his documenteries, however at leaset if you know this you can look beyond his biased views, one good thing he does do is highlight issues to your avg joe, while its all misinformed its the point he raises, i.e. is allowing everyone to bare arms good/bad, did General Motors ruin Flint, 9/11 oil links and what not. At least it encourages those who might be interested to do a bit of investigation themselves

Hmmm, neoconservitism meh

Last edited: Jul 28, 2007
  17. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    You're right that there were quite a lot of things from Loose Change presented as evidence in this film, and i do not subscribe to all of the stuff in Loose Change. I had already seen parts of the Screw Loose Change text, i also saw something about Loose Change and Screw Loose Change on TV. The things in Screw Loose Change were put to the maker(s) of Loose Change and the answers were unconvincing, dam that's a lot of loose change.

Anyway, the things in Loose Change and in this, did make me question what actually happened on 9/11, basic things like why won't they release the confiscated CCTV tapes, and how can they recover a passport from that complete destruction, and what the hell was molten steel doing there for weeks afterwards? Things like that, and just the whole thing surrounding it. Surely you must have similar questions and don't take the official line as complete truth?

All that stuff about the central banks and how war makes these banks rich, that's not made up is it? You make the point about not believing everything you read or see in the internet when it comes to these conspiracy theories , but you must say the same for the media and "official stories".

18. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    And I would agree with you however most (not all) people only look as far as what they see and are told by the media (news, movies, print, radio, Internet etc).

The media, public schools and institutions of higher learning have become indoctrination centers for children and young adults. They are places where all too often people are taught what to think and not taught to think for themselves.

Every institution (military, church, corporations, and school) has a 'memory' or a way that the people operating inside generally think about an issue. When the way of doing things is based on a faulty premise you get a faulty product.

That is what people and the media such as Mike Moore, Loose change, CNN, MSNBC, and FOX NEWS etc do. They know that people are generally stupid, lazy minded and gullible and that they will buy into any emotionally based argument or position because they have not been taught in school or life to think accurately.

Before anyone squawks right wingers do it too it's not just leftists. They wave the American Flag and a Bible all the while singing Glory, glory hallelujah while all the while they are just pushing their agenda and cloaking their actions in patriotism and love of God and country. Leftist hug a tree and talk endlessly about the starving poor people. Frankly it’s all quite sickening to anyone with half a noodle.

The saying goes "if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance then blind them with bullsh*t".

If you believe something then at least have the knowledge to know why you believe it.

19. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    I couldn't agree more. Funny that eh.

20. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    Sorry for the double post.

If you watched the entire 'Screw Loose Change' video every question you posed was answered completely and in its entirety.

As to your other question - no I don't believe everything I am told by the government and I don't entirely buy into their account of events.

I’m not stupid nor am I a fool. I have spent the last 20 years of my life working for the ‘government’ in one capacity or another and I know all too well the kind of sh*t they can pull if so inclined.

Do I think they are directly lying for nefarious reasons or covering up some conspiracy? No.

I think that some of the withholding of evidence is due to national security issues. Other parts are due to ongoing criminal investigations. Lastly I believe that a lot of people would be very embarrassed if certain actions or lack of action came to light. You don't go undermining the government and its leaders in a time of war though.

50 years from now when all this stuff is declassified then we will likely find out that certain people at the top knew more then they let on. Will we find criminal intent? Unlikely.