Z-Tweaked v158.19 for XP32

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by TheRealZepher, Apr 19, 2007.

1. SERUM

SERUM Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti
    Cheers mate, will try it later.

2. Gator Allen

Gator Allen Guest

Just the display driver.

3. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    I think that most of the reason that that stuff is disabled because this is a mostly performance driver.

4. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Master Guru

GPU:
    N/A
    If you’re having issues with the old control panel, enable the new control panel by editing the registry: Set SedonaDisable to 2 in HKLM\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NvCplApi\Policies.

5. Barix

Barix New Member

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce 7800GS (AGP)
    1158.19 & 97.92/95 both "crash free" in World of Warcraft

howdy

Very nice find and tweaking two, I have used this driver 3 days after it was released here on the boards this driver has been a life saver for many people who play World of Warcraft if you didn't know that WoW is plagued with crashes, D/Cs and random restarts with the Geforce 7600GS and up and some ATi cards. Thes drivers seem to fix my crash issues I havent had one at all since install and this is very good news. I made a post on the WoW forums and it appears these drivers and v97.92/95 seem to be the other "uber" performance drivers that is "Crash Free" for wow users, WoW developers are scoping out 97.92/95 for internal use to see if they fix issues so far so good some forum blues recommend both 158.19 and 97.92/95 so you my friend have found a pot of gold :p I highly recommend tweaking 97.92/95 drivers maybe the 10+ million WoW players will here the news and download them to.

6. PFX_79

PFX_79 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 7800GTX 256mb
    Anyone else with a 7800GTX having some serious issues with these? I got an ungodly number of system errors, and to top it off this wierd sort of lagging in almost every single game I tried to play...C&C3, FEAR, Doom 3 and oddly enough Guild Wars to name a few. And no btw it isn't a problem in the hardware. I reverted back to the 93.71 whql's I was using before and the problem went away...

7. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Keep in mind that 1xx.xx drivers for Windows XP are original designed for 8xxx cards.
    They got AA problems, and resolution issues in full screen mode in some games like Guild Wars.
    I returned to the original nvidia release (93.71) for my card since the beta and mod stuff just cranks up, even if nhancer is set to take over.
    I'm tried nhancer to push up the quality, but can do that without as well. Tweaked a bit around in the settings to compare what those for my card unsupported options would improve, and found that the enhanced AA stuff just make things look worse. Just take a peek at straight lines on the background scenery.

8. siulmagic

siulmagic Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070
    8500gt

hi zepher i ran in a problem with my video card (my card is in title) it seems your driver wont detect it or recognize it as a valid video card for your driver (tells me the nvidia setup program could not locate any driver that are compatible with your current hardware) its odd cus im using the same driver unmodified and it works just fine i really want to try out your driver im always looking for more fps thx yo

sorry for eng speling its not my primary lang

9. xDfieO

xDfieO Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 970 DCUII
    same here as siulmagic. i use a 8600gts and the driver doesnt seem to detect the card. see if u can fix it
    thanks

10. tiver

tiver New Member

GPU:
    i don't know ;\
    how need download it?

11. Wildman95GS-T

Wildman95GS-T Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 2000
  12. funkzor

funkzor New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Does anyone have a link for me that works? The link posted above this post(s), does not seem to work anymore.

Also the site of Z-Tweaked does not work anymore.

So i hope there is an alternative link.

Tnx in advance. :)

13. antoine

antoine Active Member

GPU:
    Gainward GTX260 v2
    tested both mirrors provided by guru3d, and it works.