Youtube not working on ANY browser...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by kanej2007, Oct 20, 2015.

1. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX VEGA 56
    Tried Opera?

2. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080/intel4400
    Windows 8.1 should have a "windows Mobility Center" within the Control Panel. However i think that the way Windows 10 handles the issue is by using 2 different Power profiles which essentially can be done and created within 8.1. Just that they made a dedicated function for it.

3. williamholden2

williamholden2 Active Member

GPU:
    N/A
    Is JavaScript and Plug-ins by default enabled in your browser?

4. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    that's w10 only, I believe it does more than adjust power profiles, it stops most if not all of the new modern apps and background tasks that constantly haunt your cpu and leaves it working like a barebones w7 pc

5. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX980 SLI
    Just remembered about another weird issue with youtube not working on multiple machines, for no reason

Cut a long story short, having no speakers connected the the board was the issue for some retarded reason, connecting speakers fixed it

What's your audio setup?

6. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Yes it is enabled. Even shortly after formatting and reinstalling Windows 10 the issue soon started!! This is why I've gone back to Windows 8.1 Pro.

I'm using the standard laptop speakers which are the usual Realtek...

Nope. I tried Internet Explorer, Google Chrome & Firefox. All have the same issue.

That said, after formatting and going back to Windows 8.1, I couldn't be any happier...

As nexxusting mentioned, it seems to be a driver issue/bug in Windows 10...

Still puzzles me that even after trying a reformat and clean installation of Windows 10, the issue shortly started after several minutes of use...

Not an issue since I've downgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro & I'm very happy with it and not had any issues what so ever.