Youtube down for anyone else?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by jbscotchman, Oct 17, 2018.

1. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Maybe he'd do so if only he could stop playing those 4D underwater geopolitical chess all the time ;)

2. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    The problem is, people with conspiracy theories aren't met by much debate or counter facts to quiet them. The last attempt/desperation seems to be to just attack. Your statement overblows his post and adds no counter information for anyone. Conspiracy theorists at least have enough sense to research. What you think of the research is your opinion, but the hive mind, rattled insult, go back to feeder pellet and facebook ignorance has to stop. The world has grown complacent ….hell....apathetic. Your comment saddens me more than it angers me. If that was your bait, I was hooked. Also, welcome to the forums

3. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    There never was "bait" in my comment, so you can sleep well, knowing that you weren't hooked. I was genuinely trying to be jolly. Yes, I knowingly blew his comment out of proportions, but at the same time I have no means of actually knowing that the op doesn't really believe in a globalist reptilian muslim daemonic Illuminati conspiracy (since some people truly and un-ironically do).

I am not American (and I don't think that I'm missing out on much), but going anywhere on the Internet these days seems impossible without running into American/Canadian social media ideologues and their respective possies, slinging s**t at each other (don't forget to check their Patreon, since ad money had vanished - oOoOoOo), because they are in a state of a permanent meltdown over something (I see only very little difference in the behaviour of an overweight blue haired feminist, and a smarmy uptight alt-righter). I have grown really tired of this, and reading for the umpteenth time about some vague enemy bearing down on the equally vague good people whenever a site farts the wrong way has worn me down considerably over the past 2 years. I don't care about Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, etc.

You want to call me apathetic? Guilty as charged. If I wasn't, I'd go crazy from constantly having my blood boiled and that took priority in recent times. You want to be sad and/or angry at my existence? Step in the cue, but be vary, for the person standing in front of/behind you may be angry/sad at my existence for completely different socio-economical/political reasons than your, so you two/three may frustrate each other before you ever get to me.

P.S.: The bit about hiveminds? Get used to it, the internet seems to create nothing but, seeing how social media recommendations work. But hey, it works both ways for liberals/conservatives!