Your worst/most embassasing accident

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Reality|Bites, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Reality|Bites

Reality|Bites Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI Asus/eVGA 8800Ultra/B
    Your worst/most embarassing accident

Post your horror stories here.

Ever superglued yourself to something?
    Ever been caught doing something naughty?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2003
  2. Titan

Titan Guest

why dont you start? ;)

3. David

David Guest

hmmm let me seee which one LOL...

you know that puke cleaning powder? well at elementary school they had it in some buckets in our classroom, some kid grabbed one and started swirling it around his head, the powder didnt come out. im like wow. so i try it....spinning the bucket all is well, then principle walks in, handle on bucket brakes bucket goes flying powder goes all over principle. not good. but absolutely f*cking hillarious.

4. Reality|Bites

GPU:
    One time in the 2nd year of secondry school during an art class I let loose what i thought to be a fart but it turned out that i'd sh at myself. I walked around the whole day with sh it in my pants and constantly spraying deoderant down the back of my trousers.
    I mean I couldn't exactly tell a teacher that i'd just sh at myself could I :D

5. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Palit 7300GT DDR 550/1500 ^_^
    *pukes* nasty.

grade 3, i was caught sh iing in the cr and then those bullies tried kicking the door... but im lucky didnt see my face :D

6. GrrRila

GrrRila Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 9800 Pro
    HAHA thats hilarious...why didn't you just go to the bathroom?

7. Reality|Bites

GPU:
    Well looking back yeah thats what i should have done lol but at the time i was just so stupid that i didn't think of that.

8. Titan

Titan Guest

hehehe, funny stuff! :D

hmmm....lets see

i cant recall any major embaressments. One that i do, however, goes something like this:

I hated my PE teacher in elementary school cos he always had us warm up for 2/3 of the whole lesson and so we only had 15min for sports. One time after class, on my way into the locker room, i was talking to a friend about how much of an asshoIe the teacher was and that i wished he got fired and what not. Turns out he had been walking right behind us all the time and heard every word i said. I just felt like disapearing.

9. Reality|Bites

GPU:
    Could a mod do a spell check on the title for me :D

10. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
    At my Catholic high school two kid were caught f*cking in the chapel
    (And no it wasn't me -- even I had enough sense to know that was a bad idea :D )

11. Misdirection

Misdirection Guest

ROFL

I can't think of any embrassing moments.. however, I recall that on time when I was at my reform school at Mircale Meadows School, I would use to eat alot of peanut butter and jelly sandwich. When lunch break was over, I would feel something is not right inside my stomatch. Basically, I thought my gas would not be that too bad. So, I lifted my left butt and let out a LOUD ripping fart. I mean, I was sitting at the metal chair! In fact, the room stank like hell! It's even worst that peanut butter and jelly! I was not blamed for farting, they blamed on someone else and then I admitted that I farted! It was so hilarious!!!. Ia m telling ya, it was ****ING LOUD MOFO!

Another funny incident about farts. I remember when I was at Miracle Meadows School, everyone had to attend to curch every saturday. When the sermon was about to end and the pastor gave his bendiction. During the bendiction, my stomach wasn't right. All of the sudden, something is coming out of my ass in a flash. So, I thought I could keep it quite and low. Unfortuanely, when I let it out, it went "toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot BOooooPPLPLPLPLFT". My whole friend was snickering very loudly and afterwards, I got suspended for a week for doing that. I tried to convincted them that I couldn't do anything about it and I just walk out of the chapel and use the bathroom. They didn't extempt me and I had a hell week in a small room. They would only fed me vegetables and water and force me to do a research project on how food cuase people to fart. It was so hilarious!!! Ahh... good times..

12. RaZoR_Blade

RaZoR_Blade Guest

ROFLMAO ~!~~~~ u fart more than u breath !!! !!HAHAHA THATS HILARIOUS !

ohh man :funny: :heh:

13. Snooper

Snooper Master Guru

GPU:
    2xASUS EN7800GTX
    Not sure how embarresing this is but it was funny thinking back on it. When i was in the 4th grade we had show and tail and my parents had well these shot glasses from every city they visited while in europe and i thought they where just the coolest things so i decided to take those for show and tail along with the alcohal "i didn't know what it was at the time" so i got in front of the class and started taking it all out and explaining why i thought it was so cool when the teacher looked over freaked out and started yelling at me, i didn't understand why so i started crying and took off out the classroom and ran home where i fell into my moms loving arms and she asked me what was wrong i told her and she laughed so hard. She later explained to me what the stuff was and why it was bad. That turned into trying to drink the stuff now instead of looking at it lol i don't think i got in trouble at school for it but my parents remind me of all these little things now that i'm older and just love telling my girlfriend all the stupid and embarresing things i've done as a child.

14. Sivo

Sivo Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 9600
    1. Riding Push Bike, looked at gears, cycled into back of parked car - Broken Nose, 2 black eyes, 3 dents in boot of car, blood everywhere.

2.P.E. Beep Test (running from each end of the hall faster and faster) Level 7. I slip so I sprint to catch up, cant stop, run into wall, break arm.

3. Late for college meeting, run for hall, slip on mud , swing round a tree in the air land in muddy puddle infront of the other 250 ppl in my year.

4.Getting a backy on a push bike, he rides up kerb, I jump of back but shirt gets caught, groin gets caught between spinning tyre and saddle, that hurt, ALOT.

Do you really want me to go on? I own you all in embrassing moments.

15. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    Noon, just stopped rainning, mud and water everywhere and i stupid guy running and jumping over the mud on the sidewalk.
    At 1 of them i didn't calculate the distance well and one of my foot ended up in the mud. Next thing i remember, i slipped, 1 foot facing forward , other foot facing back and my ... ahem ... b...s socking in the water below me. All this with cars passing by. Couldn't walk for a couple of days.

16. MrOuija

MrOuija Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF2 MX 400 32MB/GF 7600 g
    A few years ago i was crossing a road that goes through the most crowded square in Amsterdam, @ the other side of the road i saw this tourist lady bending over to take a picture and damn she had a fine ass, i stood still to look and the next thing i know i hear this horn, i look to my side and this car is coming right towards me,stopped an inch before hitting me..that was..emberassing..

17. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Palit 7300GT DDR 550/1500 ^_^
    no hell its not. you shuda told the driver what you saw :D
    :toke:

LOL
    j/k

18. Titan

Titan Guest

yeah the guy only stopped an inch before hitting you, cos he was also stareing at the lady's ass :D

19. ZioniX

ZioniX Maha Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek WinFast A6600 GT TDH
    Lol! :D

20. Misdirection

Misdirection Guest

I remember when I was at the swimming pool, I used to have a very light cloth bathing suit. I recall when I got out of the water, I saw a women was trying to fix her under binkini and basically I saw the whole thing. And the next thing I realized that my mojo was up when my bathing suit is wet. All of the girls in front of me eeked out! LOL! I was so embrassed!