Thanks for all the imput, 70% of you fellow gurus acctaully have something intelligent to say about this topic, rather then the other 30% which still persist in childish behaviour and slandering other people to insite conflict. I like what you are saying blue, its very true. Those countrys "where" selfsataning until outsiders came. Africa could have been a extremely wealthy country, riveling that of america and the UK. Africa had HUGE! gold reserves and diamonds, but foriengers came and took that away...which i find!!! * words cant explain the rage * I useto live in port morsbie ( papua new guinea ) and even then and now they still have small communites that live happy and healthy lives...most havnt even seen a white person. They know when to harvest food, how to care forthe land etc etc......thats what our civilisation should be like...not this " life " that been created for all of us. Sadly, greed has controbuted i believe to 95% of all the porblems on earth. Reall think about how people benifit from war, climate change...everything, abasalutly everything..disgusting. If i could, id give up[ this life and move back to PNG and live the way the tribal people do, but unfortunatly...like most of us this western life style has trapped us.