Your favorite smells...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by CrazY_Milojko, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Explains your Avatar

2. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Carpet shops / new carpet in a house

Just been out shopping and walked past a carpet section, feels homely for some reason

3. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    #1 Freshly milled coffee beans. Those already prepacked/milled coffee out from the box can't compete with it, not even close. Few years ago some 50m away from my office we had coffee mill-shop, they had milled the coffee that moment you came to buy it, right in front of you, that smell of milled coffee could raise even dead from the grave miles away :D Sadly but last coffee mill-shop in my town (we had them plenty some 15, 20, 40 years ago) was closed few years ago :( When there is no just opened coffee package to sniff it (yes, I like to sniff just opened coffee packages, just grab it with my teeths, pull it to my nose and sniff it for few minutes, hands are free for work) cup of just brewed coffee is nice substitute.

#2 Already said in first post and AsiJu also confirmed: "...smell of burning wood when being worked on...". Generally I also like the smell of freshly cutted and (chemically) untreated wood. If ever IT industry goes completely down I'm packing my stuff and going to live in mountains, my new job would be carpenter :)

#3 As few others here already said: smell of the new hardware, all kinds of PCBs, PSU, mobo, GPU.... new electronics in generall. That smell of just opened hardware out from the box... Guess most of us here like it and it's in at least on Top 10 list of smells for everyone here.

#4. Smell of the toxic vapors when I'm doing some soldering work. I've been hooked to those for almost 40 years, since I was a few years old kid when I saw for the first time my dad doing some soldering. My younger son also likes it, blood is not water some say :)
    ^^^ This, soldering or welding smell, drawn match between two of these, same #4 spot for both.

^^^^ this
    #5 Gasoline smell, this "addiction" came from my mom :D

^^^ this
    #6 Reminds me on my long time passed grandma... :(

#7 Smell of the pork or beef barbecue in the open. I can do it for hours for 30, 40, 50 people.... just love it.

#8 Same spot for smell of the freshly cutted grass and smell of the pile of hay, remembers me on my childhood.

#9 Smell of the baby's skin :) Don't want to talk about it anymore or I'll gonna make one more tonight :D already have enough kids, for now hahaha...

#10 Smell of the women's hair, remembers me on my first gf hair smell. Hair of my wife smells the same, never can get enough of it... hair smell of course, what else :D

without competition, spot #0 :D
    ^^^^ Yeah, yeah, it's not the same but it's close... you know that smell when you know you're gonna get lucky tonight :D That particular body part of opposite sex, you know what I'm talking about :banana: ...although it could be nasty sometimes, ouch...
    (message to admins here: this is the maximum politeness from my side when I talk about "those things", hope you don't mind hahaha)

^^^^ Man, I'm trying to but can't remember how's the smell of the weed, weird...

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  4. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Good food in general.

5. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    gunpowder and fresh tennis balls.

6. Freshly grated orange zest (peel) being a favorite, but any freshly grated citrus fruit zest smell is energizing.

7. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    fresh coffee, forest, perfume... those are good smells. But nothing better than my wife's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    The smell on your clothes/sheets after a woman ...

9. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    I lol'd. :D

Hes not the only one liking it tho ;)

10. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Smell of weed never appealed to me. Hash on the other hand does.

11. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    I love the smell of Gas

12. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    I've laid some farts down that made me want to puke, I could only think IMPRESSIVE.

13. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    1- Bacon

2- Bacon

3= oh yea did I say Bacon?

@rflair...I cut a fart in the cab of bobcat I was running the other day...had to stop and get out/ dat mofo stunk so bad

another warning-> never ride in an elevator with me!

[​IMG]

14. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Jet-Fuel has always been one of my Favirot smells since I was a kid, 2nd would be regular Gasoline-No I do not inhale or drink either of them so dont even go there. Lol

Looks for his bag of Glue under the desk! Hahaha.

15. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Old Glasgow corporation diesel buses gaves off a amazing smell as they went by, cold mornings especially, which wood explane a loot. lol

16. Steppzor

Steppzor Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Ventus OC
    grinded coffe beans

17. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    after a woman what

[​IMG]

18. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    PS I Love you by Bath And Body Works. I had a GF who wore that all the time. Drove me insane. Not even sure if it's in the rotation anymore, but it was the tits.

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    ......:)

20. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Roast gammon and beef.