1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

your best Mortal kombat game

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, Apr 13, 2015.

1. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    I was quite young during the early 90s, but to be honest, I can relate to you guys. There were so many different 'genres' of games to discover, with each console you got and each buddy you've been playing with you found new games to like, new things to not find anywhere else. Those were good days indeed.

2. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    The neo geo was miles ahead of any other console for the best fighting games in 2d. No contest basically, it didn't just beat the competition, it absolutely destroyed it and continued to do so for many years.

Although some early titles were hit and miss, its latest titles were of the very finest in development and literally perfection to play.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  3. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti XS OC
    Mortal Kombat 2 Arcade.

4. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    My favorite is the MK Trilogy on PC. We have destroyed so many keyboards with my brother.

5. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560Ti / Sony 40-EX723
    MK2, then MK1 and then MK3.

The atmosphere in 2 was just brilliant.

6. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    The 2011 game. Graphics were nice, even though the females were freakish, big roster, story was an awesome retelling of MK 1-3, challenges, krypt ... it was loaded with content even for a single player. Not much of a fan of X or the older games.

7. DSparil

DSparil Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS ROG StriX RX480, 8GB
    My personal favorite was Mortal Kombat Trilogy. It had pretty much everything that was great about Ultimate MK3 and added even more selectable characters, including all of the bosses. The sheer number of selectable characters, arenas and even the ability to switch between new and classic costumes made that one a favorite for me!

Another one I really liked that most people seemed to hate was MK Gold for the Dreamcast. When they rereleased it bug free, I thought it was a really good game. It was basically a suped up MK4 with more characters and some polish. It wasn't the best entry in the series, but it was definitely better than some reviews made it out to be.

:vader:

Last edited: May 4, 2015