Your advertising is working GOG, I bought Blades of Time. You're welcome!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by jbscotchman, Aug 6, 2020.

1. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    I've been seeing it for maybe a week now so I finally decided to look into it and for $10 bucks you really can't go wrong. It came out in 2012! And I'm just seeing it for the first time, lol. Aside from Titan Quest and Torchlight I don't know anything about hack n slash/dungeon crawlers. But this seems like a good deal that will keep me occupied while waiting on Cyberpunk 2077. I'm just barely into playing it and I do like the third person control layout. I don't know, Something you might wanna check out if you're needing something new, or in this case Old to play.

blades of time.jpg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    Deleted member 213629 likes this.
  2. Love Titan Quest! The Anniversary Edition or something brought me back to that world a few months ago....this sounds interesting

jbscotchman likes this.
  3. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Let me stress that it's nothing like Titan Quest and I'm only like an hour into it, but if you love finding loot and exploring then I can't say anything negative so far. And the hot blonde chick on the cover doesn't hurt either. But yea, if you want some good hack and slash, this delivers.

thumbsup.gif

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  4. Oh yes :) heheh’

XenthorX likes this.

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Follow up on XBlades, but might as well be it's own game unlike a sequel as the art style is entirely different and overall the game isn't too bad although X-Blades is kinda basic, might have been different teams too as there's a bit of story here.
    There's also the regional box art with it's thong of appropriateness in like four or so different sizes. :p
    (Yes the game itself is a bit average so a lot of discussion went about the box art of all thing.)

EDIT: Used to look up and pick up a lot of Eastern European unique little gems and oddities. Bit janky at times but some of them were really fun.

EDIT: Poland made some really impressive stuff after a while though and a few other studios were incredibly ambitious but it didn't always work out.
    Ukraine too as another one.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020