Y The F*** Am I Laggin In Bf2

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Deleted member 109358, Sep 22, 2005.

1. im possibly putting it down to the sound, once i get my card (in 1 week) ill pots on to see how my fps is going ill also try some drivers you guys recommend, thnxs again.

Regards,
    Schutzy

2. ok ive tried the new sound card and its does absalutly nothing so theres $102.50 down the drain.

3. jerin222

jerin222 Member Guru

GPU:
    eVGA - GeForce 7800GT OC 256MB
    78.05 is the best.

4. i just had that 1

5. drewwpb

drewwpb Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900 GT
    Are you getting this lag while playing Online or SP ? Or both ? From reading this thread you can see that no one driver will fix your problem, drivers work different on different systems....Also try to shutdown as many services that may be running in the background(i.e. Anti Virus,any IM programs) to see if one of those is the problem....Good Luck :D

Drew...

6. A**Grabber

A**Grabber Guest

There is a modded 78.05 thats suppose to fix it but the modders are banned.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2005
  7. [X]Pyro

[X]Pyro Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 6800 GT
    81.82 these rock! give these babies a try , i will keep these for along time to come.
    sweet driver for me anyways.

http://downloads.rojakpot.com/files.php?cat=38

and yes i posted earlier about the 78.01,nowheres near as good as these.

8. cheers drew ill try that, i dont shut anything down that says "SYSTEM" do i?

9. ive heard that, that shadow bug has alot to do with lag, now it seems every driver i had theres the shadow bug in it so maybe ill stick it out till theres 1 that doesnt have it, unlikely.

Kind Regards,
    Schutz

10. drewwpb

drewwpb Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900 GT
    Right , you dont want to shutdown any system stuff....BTW the new Patch 1.03 is out and ready for DL !!!!

Drew...

11. im gonna get that man i hope this fixes it cos i tryed the shutting down program thing and it still didnt help, i dont know maybe ill just sell and forget about gamming for a while cos im really getting tired of trying to fix stuff.

12. drewwpb

drewwpb Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900 GT
    Don't give up it's only a bunch of metal and plastic and does not have a mind of it's own !!!! You will beat it ! I know you will....Just takes time and patience and that is the hard part...Does it lag only online or all the time ???

Drew...

13. both SP and MP dude, you reckon i should try that new driver 81.82?

14. ok i got the new patch and everything is heaps soomther still only got round 10-20fps more but still very very impressed.

15. ok i got the new patch and 81.82 driver when i installed the vid driver it said i didnt have a SLI connector but it enabeled SLI anyway, did any 1 else have that issue.

16. [X]Pyro

[X]Pyro Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 6800 GT
    nope,should be able to change that in driver settings.

17. this just isnt working for me, so im going to sell off my componetnts , but keep my tower, DVD, Floppy.

But if theres any aussies where wanting to upgrade ill ge selling the following.
    Seagate 80gb SATA drive
    AMD Athlon FX-55 2.6Ghz
    2gig Corsair XLL Xtra Low Latency 3200 ram
    2X Asus EN6800Ultra 256mb each
    DFI LanParty NF-4 board SLI (top of the range SLI board)
    Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 sound card
    Legit copy of Windows XP PRO (SP2)

And possibly a 480Watt Antec PSU.

E-mail me @ cartdog2003@hotmail.com if intrest arises.

Regards,
    Dan.

18. roguesniper

roguesniper Member

GPU:
    Palit 6600GT 256MB DDR3.....550/1000
    were u live??
    ill buy if u live in perth!!!

19. nah man, i live in Victoria