Xoxide.com .. bad choice?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by UG_PL, Jan 31, 2007.

1. UG_PL

UG_PL Banned

GPU:
    Asus HD3850 512MB @ 770Mhz/925Mhz
    Well I ordered a computer case from Xoxide.com ,to be honest I'm not satisfied at all.... Website does not feel secured well enough ,Case still has not been shipped,bad customer help ,etc.
    This is the last time I bought from them ,NewEgg is better in every way.

Cheers,Karol

2. scheherazade

scheherazade Ancient Guru

GPU:
    fullHDs
    I've gotten stuff from them before. Nothing major though.
    I prefer performance-pcs.com. Same sort of place. Usually I go for whatever place is cheapest and looks-the-****.

In any case, they are for real.
    Whether or not they screwed up your order, I donno.

-scheherazade

3. Netgamer

Netgamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6600LE 300/300
    <--- gets every thing from newegg

4. maxfly

maxfly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 980 TI
    xoxide isnt the best but they arent the worst either.i would email them your cancelling the order or threaten to leave bad resellerratings.that should get them moving.tbh i have bought alot of stuff from xoxide in the past(not recently)and they were top notch.sorry to hear they are dropping the ball.

5. UG_PL

UG_PL Banned

GPU:
    Asus HD3850 512MB @ 770Mhz/925Mhz
    Well ,I'm always lucky!
    I got email that it was shipped today! (from support guy)
    with a tracking number...

So everything is cool......

6. MrBen

MrBen Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce4 ti 4200 128MB
    They aren't that great

7. swiftly718

swiftly718 Master Guru

GPU:
    7800GTX/X1950XTX/ 8800GTS(640)
    I'm with you, I have never had issues with Xoxide thus far. They still will always have a superior selection of cases and power supplies and accessories than newegg imo. I was able to get a molex to floppy cable from Xoxide and I couldn't find one @ newegg. I won't say xoxide is the best but it has been very good to me.

8. XL_ence

XL_ence Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 670 DC2T
    Xoxide isn't very good. There's a little bit of risk when you're ordering from them. Last time I ordered lights from them, they packed them so poorly that they were smashed into pieces by the time they got to my door. But i sent them an email and they just sent me new lights with no charge.

9. daveid

daveid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8600GTS + 7300GT DDR3 / 7600GS
    xoxide's prices are not great, however they are a yahoo certified and bbb listed company, so you will not be at a risk of losing your money. and their customer service is excellent, as XL said, they shipped new lights for free upon complaint, probably without you having to return the broken ones, right? meaning, you could have just said they were smashed, but they didn't care they just took your word and sent out new parts.
    i have used them plenty in the past (especially before newegg came along) and have always been happy with them, i have bought everything from fans to cases from them, without an issue. in fact, one time i bought case fans that were too loud for my liking, i called them and they took them back at value (no restocking fee) and swapped them for a completely different set of fans! hows that for customer service?