Xiaomi could launch a 360 Hz monitor this November 11th for just $145

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Night Hope

Night Hope Member Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 8GB
    I am happy with Xiaomi products nearly 13-14 products I have and they work good and healthy. And this prices looking good I think I will buy one of them.

3. chainy

chainy Active Member

GPU:
    970gtx
    Let's hope so, that price would be great and instant buy!

4. matox

matox Member

GPU:
    8870M - 2GB GDDR5
    Funny you should say that.
    I have 2 Xiaomi things, a phone and some wireless earbuds, and I hate both so much I swore never to buy Xiaomi again.
    Not trying to pick a fight. Just finding it funny how experiences can be so different.
    The earbuds are a bluetooth connectivity nightmare, awful battery in real life conditions and now they just stopped charging for no reason.
    The phone redmi note 6 , GPS crapped out. Goes mute during calls for days, ads in OS (WTF?) and just some random issues never had before (coming from oneplus). Support is non existent in my country too.

5. Night Hope

Night Hope Member Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 8GB
    I sad for you. My country fully supported and red mi 6 a bit old phone for this brand.

6. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black

There is a reason this garbage is on the bill to be banned in the US. Everything I used of theirs has been rather MEH.

7. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Everyone has a different experience, regardless of the company.

Look at all the praise Samsung gets on this forum. I've had nothing but absolutely horrible experiences with Samsung products with the exception of the Galaxy S4.....which didn't last long enough to have any problems. Every Samsung product I've ever purchased has been absolute garbage, except for the Galaxy S4. I've had Samsung TV's, Blu-ray players, cable boxes, phones, tablets, VCRs....all complete and total garbage.

I have a pair of Xiaomi MiBox3 streaming media devices. They have been as close to flawless as any Android based device running on garbage hardware could be. Performance is absolutely abysmal, but they do exactly what they were intended to do. They just require an exceptional amount of patients. That's why I replaced one with a ShieldTV....lol. I also have multiple Amazon FireTV devices....all of which are utter trash compared to those Xiaomi MiBox3 devices. There are a lot of people that have had no issues with FireTV devices, but every one I've had has had issues with randomly freezing or apps randomly crashing. With the MiBox3, there's a lot of complaints of buffering videos, wifi issues, remote issues, etc, etc, etc... but I've had (basically) a flawless experience with 2 of them.

I've had nothing but issues with Gigabyte products, while some have had exceptionally good luck. I've had nothing but problems with Asus motherboards while others have had none. I've had great luck with Asus graphics cards, where some have had great issues. I'm "hit or miss" on MSI motherboards but have a near perfect record with MSI graphics cards, where others have had no issues or constant issues. It's just how things are.

Product performance and quality have nothing to do with the US wanting to ban Xiaomi products. It's strictly because they're a Chinese company. They sell "meh" products for people on a budget. Most of the products they're trying to compete against are also "meh".....