Xbox Series X

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Mar 16, 2020.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    What's going on with the Sebile controllers? are they not happening?

2. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
  3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    This was the "apparently" upcoming new controller, this was information from last year.... but now we have seen what is upcoming so.. yeah... what the heck?

[​IMG]

FatBoyNL likes this.
  4. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    Weirdly enough, on Amazon in my country now, all of a sudden no series x in stock! so I guess people buy the disk version, as we won't get one anymore :D aside from the limited edition. I wonder how limited it is really.

5. Glottiz

Glottiz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 3080 OC
    But is it confirmed that disc version is going away? Based on price point it seems like new digital version is meant to sell side by side disc version, with slightly lower price. (kinda like PS5 vs PS5 DE).

6. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    Not that I know of. But one can only wonder when this will happen, I mean now MS has more tiers of consoles they can sell, but why? Is not like they’re selling much of them anyways…what’s the point in releasing new consoles (like these 3 new ones, of which only one is the disk version and limited on top of that) if they are not planning in stopping manufacturing the old models? I hope I’m wrong though…

MS have clearly concluded that they are not selling hardware as much as they hoped to, they are going to become the biggest game publisher out there, that is their main goal right now. Sure, they will still make dedicated gaming hardware, but for how long? We don’t know.

7. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    There was talk of the supposed updated controller being bundled with the latest Xbox revision. I guess not.

8. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    I bought the X and S, but i only bought the X to get that optical drive, as i still have too many physical xbox 360 games to just have went fully with the S, plus of course you get that free frame boost and upscaling 4k upscaling, so the X is the best place to play xbox 360 game, unless they are optimised series games, like xbox 360 Fsllout 3, which has a 1440p native options even on the series S, and that is a great feature.

serbicu likes this.
  9. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Why is the disc drive vertical and not horizontal like the PS5?

10. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Well my SX is flat so the disc drive is horizontal, but my PS5 only has room to stand up, so the disc drive is vertical. :p