xbox one or ps4 what are you guys getting?

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by RPGgamesplayer, Oct 16, 2013.

1. StealBalls

StealBalls Banned

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire
    This needs appreciating.

:thumbup:

2. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    ^^^lol.
    Have a high-five for that one Darren. bravo..

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  3. dirthurts

dirthurts Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 56 Pulse
    I'm still sticking with the PS4.
    I was a huge 360 fan, and I really really wanted to want a Xbone...but I just can't. Aside from Forza...everything Sony is doing is just making more sense.
    I actually got my Dual Shock 4 today, and I'm quite impressed. I like it more than my 360 pad, which was previously my favorite. I'm sold.

4. superzeus

superzeus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3070 FW3 U
    I already have an xbox 360 and i didnt use to much just play some titles like halo and thats it soo i dont think to buy eny of those systems maibe and just maibe i will get x box one but just if they make a good game .

5. Copey

Copey Ancient Guru

GPU:
    960 2GB
    Genius, to be fair i like the look of a few games but the price increase over a ps4 isnt worth it, kinect is the biggest load of crap ive ever seen, no i dont not want to jump around my front room like a monkey, id rather sit on the sofa with the pad and a brew.

6. Ade 1

Ade 1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 690
    In answer to OP's original question. Both.

7. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    I think MS should have just called it Xbox without a number or subtitle. Is anyone seriously going to mistake a new Xbox for the original? lol. Just give it a version number on the bottom sticker and go on. Either that or just give it a new name, I don't understand why they both feel the need to keep the PS and XB names and add numbers to them.

8. lIqUI[]

lIqUI[] Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680DCU II OC
    I don't plan on buying either one at the moment, but if I had to choose I would go PS4. I have a feeling that Xbox is going to get smoked this time around.

9. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    I paid for my Xbox 360 and games over the weekend (ordered from ShopTo.net) just for peace of mind. I settled on:

Xbox One Day One Edition console with Forza Motorsport 5 and one year's LIVE subscription plus FIFA 14 download
    Dead Rising 3
    Ryse: Son of Rome
    Plug 'n' Charge cable

Total cost £609.42.

The week after I'm getting a PS4 but because it is cheaper I've been able to buy more games so:

PS4 console
    Vertical stand
    Killzone: Shadow Fall
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (for the exclusive content)
    Madden NFL 25
    Need for Speed: Rivals
    Call of Duty: Ghosts (I already have this, thanks to Amazon sending it early)

I may also pick up NBA Live 14 as well for the PS4, haven't decided yet. At the moment, I'm interesting in trying multiformat games on the new consoles and with the PS4 being clearly the more powerful of the two that is the reason I'm buying more games for it than the Xbox One.

10. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Microsoft sells Xbox One early

http://www.fudzilla.com/home/item/33109-microsoft-sells-xbox-one-early

Lmfao :D

11. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Just paid off my PS4 only cost me $50 after trading in my 360 (that I had not turned on in 2 years) and my second PS3 w/500GB HDD. GameStop was offering an extra 90% trade-in value on old systems towards your PS4 pre-order.

I'm getting Madden 25, but I want to pick up another game should I go shadow fall, NFS:Rivals or COD:Ghosts?

12. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3(2GB)
    NFS:Rivals. You will have more fun with it.

13. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    I'd go for Shadow Fall personally. It looks fantastic, and the last Killzone was a great game. If you've played any of the pior versions of CoD, you've played Ghosts. I've not a lot of faith in the NFS series anymore either to be honest. Besides, if I was buying a sports game I'd want something with a healthy campaign and story to go with it.

14. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    "The consoles are not supported to be in the shops...".

There's some quality writing there on Fudzilla. Shouldn't that word be 'suppposed'? ;)

15. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Kinda what I was thinking.

Too bad Destiny isn't a launch title I would not even think twice on that one. The only killzone I've played was two and was not impressed may give SF a go don't know yet.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013

16. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Injustice: Gods Among Men is also a launch game for the PS4 if that interests you?

17. Comrade_Jerkov

Comrade_Jerkov Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1080 G1
    I enjoyed my 360 the last go around but I missed out on some exclusives from the Sony end. You can't win unless you have both lol. Either way, I'm getting the PS4. I didn't buy Madden this year for the first time since the last millennium. Probably will cave for Madden 25 if the graphics look good.

18. Datagg3

Datagg3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970 BE
  19. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    if I was, I'd be ps4.
    hope ya'll can appreciate that.

20. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    I just now saw the Ryse commercial for Xbone. Unfortunately it did not make me want it nor care about it so looked like a failed ad to me. It did however make me want to watch 300 and Gladiator again.