Xbox 360 Vs. Playstation 3 Comparison

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TheGriffin, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizwizwa

wizwizwa Guest

that was the first time I saw it I did not know it was old

2. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Closed for repetition, not for content.

I couldn't care less about what you guys opinions are on each console, as long as it doesn't involve flaming each other.

If you have a problem, you're quite welcome to PM me. I'm sure we can have a lovely peaceful discussion - if you're capable of that.

3. adair_fett

adair_fett Banned

GPU:
    Asus V9999 Ultra - GeForce 6800 Ultra
    I am going to let you in on a little secret. In the pub, there is this thread, called the "worlds most largest SPAM thread". It has 86556 posts in it - its really big. The coolest thing about the thread, is that it was made JUST for posts like yours lately. Its really awesome, you should check it out sometime ;)

4. wizwizwa

wizwizwa Guest

You must have missed this

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by adair_fett
    No, they are not. Nobody is really biased against anything, its just that you are an idiot.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a yeah they are and
    opinions are free and yours of me, is not only worth nothing, it also means nothing,

thread about VF
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread...threadid=138131
    Boo Yeah thats my favorite fighting game

its a joke if you don't find it funny not my fault
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread...threadid=138366

as the title says Microsoft's, Xbox 360 vs. Sony's PlayStation 3
    a thread to discuss What Microsoft said. which yes was bias but there was a lot of real info in there. Its just a lot of you don't want to hear the truth about certain things
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread...threadid=138476

and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a forum a place for people of different ideas to discuss them?

5. adair_fett

adair_fett Banned

GPU:
    No, I didnt miss it at all, its just that your argument has no merit.

Your view on perosnal opinion is flawed and stupid.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has got one.

It doesnt mean that you need to create a new thread about every bit of stupidity you think of.

Oh yeah, there is a quote button you can use that is much more effective....

6. wizwizwa

wizwizwa Guest

that last thread was not meant to be a ps3 vs x360 it was meant to discuss what ms said what was true what wasn't and so on. I now see I did not make that clear, my bad sorry

7. wizwizwa

wizwizwa Guest

your school Yard criticisms amuse me slightly but now they just grow pathetic. Yawn

8. TheGriffin

TheGriffin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    OK PLEASE DONT HIJACK MY THREAD WITH YOUR SPAM. (Sorry Adair, but its turning into a dump of spam, and im not even directing this to you)

9. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    You know, if you stopped retaliating to people's comments, this little arguement you have going on would surely cease. Why not try it out?

Get back on topic please.

10. adair_fett

adair_fett Banned

GPU:
    I agree with you Cybermarine, but sometimes you just cant help it if there is an asshat who just had his threads closed that doesnt know when to quit crapping on your thread.

remember wizwizwa -

[​IMG]

Now, back on topic........

Last edited: May 24, 2005

11. wizwizwa

wizwizwa Guest

I hear you, but what about the other people's comments, its a two way street
    ^^^^^ see that lame attempt to get the last word. and you should not put your family photos on line.

Cybermarine
    my apologies for your thread

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2005
  12. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    If you were sincere about messing up a thread you would've stopped posting by now.

I guess I'll have to stop all posting, then. Shame. You just can't back down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.