XabrePRO AGP8X

Discussion in 'Videocards vs General Purpose - NVIDIA Ageia PhysX' started by ~Ro~, Jan 1, 2003.

1. ~Ro~

~Ro~ Guest

IM haveing crashes (where my puter reboots itself) when I fly online IL2 Strumovic. Is this card capable of running the Nvidia drivers. and or could somebody point me to where I could find the latest drivers? Thanks in advance

Ro

2.4 P-4 no overclocking
    asus P4S8X motherboard
    3 stickx 512ddr samsung2700
    XabrePro AGP8X 128mbmem
    40g HD7200

cause i forgot....the vid card is made bt Triplex

2. hazindu

hazindu Guest

xabres aren't nvidia's cards. Isn't sis responsible for them?

3. drutort

drutort Active Member

GPU:
    AMD FirePro V5900
    also when you get games that just close them selves and reboots like that in game that prob means lack of power what is your PS? should be min of 300 but the p4 might be taking more so 350 would be safe and some even go to 400w because there is almost no diff in prices if you are going to buy new ps

4. ~Ro~

~Ro~ Guest

thanks for the reply people....yes I do belive its a sis chipset. im not real sure but i think so. where do i find drivers for this?
    the power supply is 420w. i thought that would be enough....maybe im wrong tho. thanks again

Ro

5. [Mudd]

[Mudd] Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 ACX SC
    you can find them here http://www.guru3d.com/files/ under video card drivers then under the sis xabre how is that card by the way i hear there pretty good and they plan to be one of the big boys

6. ~Ro~

~Ro~ Guest

hey thanks....i downloaded them both and will install them now and see how they work. as for the card, well it was cheap <g>
    under $100US and i was told that its almost as good as the nvidia cards. i was getting framerates that were as good as my 4600TI card.

Ro

7. [Mudd]

[Mudd] Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 ACX SC
    cool i might buy one of those for my other system

8. ~Ro~

~Ro~ Guest

well the new drivers seem to be working ok, now just to figger out all the tweaks and ill be ok. thanks for all the help.

Ro

9. [Mudd]

[Mudd] Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 ACX SC
    good luck :)

10. IceClimber

IceClimber Guest