X1800 Xt

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by MrPhyX, Nov 1, 2005.

1. MrPhyX

MrPhyX Member

GPU:
    Sapphire X1800 XT 512M GDDR3 PCI-E
    Anyone know when we can get our hands on one of these babys?

My local shop says maybe end of november but they cannot be sure till they arrive.

Its definately the card i want just not sure how long i can wait as its game season for me now for the next few months,
    and the top end nvidea cards are easy to get hold of.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

2. sargeantpepper

sargeantpepper Member

GPU:
    XFX 7800GT Extreme
    The official date is 28th of November I do believe. I got a tad excited when ebuyer put the gecube x1800xt on their site for £334 inc vat, and said that they would have 40 in this week.....but it now says stock overdue. :( It looks like I'm going to get a gtx instead, I just cant wait. Using this FX5200 heap of **** is doing my head in!!

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=98816

Edit: Just checked back on their site, and that item has disappeared....and this one is here!!

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=98903

Hell Yeah....they've probably got it wrong again.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2005
  3. Ehecu

Ehecu Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD 5750
    Official release date is November 5 in the US - Not sure on the UK. OverclockersUK has one type coming in stock tomorrow but it's, well, rather expensive... Several others are set to arrive on the 28th.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/X1800_Series.html - 3rd one down.

4. togglemuch

togglemuch Member Guru

GPU:
    Sappire ATI HD 4890
    I only see one Master card in that list. But hey, one is better than none right? Too bad i didn't splurge for a PCI-e mobo and stuff while I had the money, oh well, it's way too much for me to even think about putting it on my shopping list haha.

5. Zenoth

Zenoth Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080
    I'll get mine next week, from my local store's reseller, in Montreal, Canada.

$865.00 Canadian (round number) taxes included

6. SniperDaws

SniperDaws Banned

GPU:
    XFX7600GTXXX Zalman Vf900
    The prices are ridicules, £469 for the 512mb version of the XT, looks like im going to stick a generation behind so hopfully the x850's will drop like a bomb in price but i wouldnt hold my breath.

i think Trading Standards need to have a look at ATI and Nvidia all the cards are well over priced now.

7. ubermann

ubermann Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS vmem+vgpu Mod
    Its the store thats way overpriced.

8. cowman

cowman Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX R9 290 4GB
  9. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    XT's are out and shipping.

Ebuyers expecting them in about 5 days, only £334 there, thats with the VAT.

Ive got mine ordered at OcUK, so hopefully have it by the weekend as they were expecting them in today, and they are expecting more shipmets too, either end of this week, or next week. :D

10. SniperDaws

SniperDaws Banned

GPU:
    256mb version Price: £339.95 (£399.44 Including VAT at 17.5%) at OcUk.

Disgraceful!!!!!!!

11. SniperDaws

SniperDaws Banned

GPU:
    The ATI has H.264 Support does this mean that when you play back a H.264 film it will work flawlessly, as ive tried playing the H.264 KingKong vid clip with Quicktime 7 for XP and my pc wont have non of it, its like watching a bunch of stills, ive also read that even the highest single core cpu wont be able to play H.264, so will the Graphics card take over and give the CPU a rest?

12. compgeek89

compgeek89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 1080ti SC2
    Why even get one? I mean really, with a 550/1800 GTX 512mb coming out within 2 weeks..

13. Kow

Kow Maha Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon HD 5850
    A coworker (crazy Apple fan) said as of right now all H.264 decompression/compression is done by the CPU, even if your graphics card supports decompressing it internally. So answer is um no, im sure there will be flaws. Doesn't mean it'll run like crap, but it will depend on your CPU.

14. r3claim3r

r3claim3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 FE
  15. Hinryu

Hinryu Master Guru

GPU:
    Ati Radeon x1800 xt
    That is a reply of a nvidia fan, and waht when it comes out pay 470 pound for nividia's card instead? that price is unacceptable with both companies and I wont ever pay that, im willing to pay 270 MAX for one of these leaving me the x1800 xl

16. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Why not 7800 GT ;)?

17. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Im expecting my XT on Wednesday now, oh well gives me time to get all me stuff sorted i suppose. :)

18. SniperDaws

SniperDaws Banned

GPU:
    Rich Guy does your mobo support PCI Express?

Give your system a nice fresh WinXP Install, clean all your fans of dust, get all your PC spick and span, and slap that baby in and tell us what you think you stuffy T wat.....lol

Oh and which one have you gone for and how much?

19. Rodman

Rodman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX285 SLI@756-1580-2750
    The egg has them;)

20. palm521

palm521 Master Guru

GPU:
    xfx 7900gt volt-modded @ 800-1900
    i should wait to see the gtx 512 mb with 550-1800 mem clocks... just to be sure i take the best thing out there for the same price.. it will be sad to buy a card and a week later it comes that for the same money u could get a better one.. and what people is chit-chating seems nvidia will strike ati with their hammer pretty hard..i think its a good idea to wait and see how products will sell (most likely nvidia will have huge amount of this cards ready for customers) not like the atis PAPER launch they seen to like,.,

thats me.. im not in any side.. i think my advice is pretty much logical.