X-Fi Or Mother Board Problem

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by ForceX, Sep 20, 2007.

1. ForceX

ForceX Member

GPU:
    7900GT SLI 580/1660
    Hi Everybody
    I bouhgt a Creative Xtreme Gamer Fatality Four Days ago its works great but after instal the driver (latest on guru) i shutdown my computer time for shutdown become 4 min its too much
    i dont know what is problem SoundCard? Motherboar? or Driver
    I used many Driver
    whats your idea ???
    thanx

2. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    it takes 4 minutes to shutdown everytime?...hmm, Try moving the sound card to another slot.

3. ForceX

ForceX Member

GPU:
    7900GT SLI 580/1660
    oh i cant do this beacaus i use Cooler Master Aquagate Duo Viva for my Vga Cards
    i have another pci slot but you know there is no another way withAquagate Duo Viva to use another pci
    plz help me my friends
    thanx

4. Ultraq

Ultraq Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 6800GT AGP
    Is the driver you installed (the one you said is the latest from Guru3D) the same as the latest official non-beta driver from Creative? Several people here have reported issues with the X-Fi beta drivers.

5. ForceX

ForceX Member

GPU:
    7900GT SLI 580/1660
    no no i use 2.09.0007 version
    I instaled driver in cd that was in the pakage then i saw this problem and instal 2.09.0007 version but still have problem

6. Matas

Matas Member Guru

GPU:
    Club3D 6950 2GB@990/6300
    Try to instal newest nF4 chipset drivers (tou will find it in http://www.nvidia.com). When you should unninstal all X-Fi software components + use Driver Cleaner to completely remove X-Fi drivers. Finally, in the next step you should instal drivers from X-Fi CD and update it to the newest one from creative.com.