www.hwupgrade.it help for ATI Tray Tools

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Generic Discussion' started by Ray Adams, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    This post is to prove that BHAIRAVA from HWUPGRADE.IT will collect money to buy and ATI HD 3870 video board for ATT's hardware laboratory. And he will send this board directly to me.

Ray Adams.

2. Bhairava

Bhairava Guest

GPU:
    2x 5850
    Salve a tutti, questa è un'iniziativa libera partita da me e dal forum HWUPGRADE.IT, per aiutare Ray Adams a continuare il suo splendido lavoro con ATI TRAY TOOL, il miglior software esistente per la gestione delle schede ATI. Purtroppo i moderatori di HWUPGRADE.IT, non mi consentono di intraprendere un'azione pubblica per raccolgiere fondi, quindi questo thread è stato aperto per provare che quesa è un'iniziativa onesta ed autentica.
    Ray in questo momento, per motivi personali, non può acquistare una nuova 3870, quindi il progetto ATT rischia di morire per sempre. Aiutateci a raccogliere i soldi per comprare e mandare una 3870 a Ray!!!! Io credo che noi tutti, che da anni usiamo al meglio le nostre ATI grazie a lui, potremmo fare un piccola regalo a questo geniale programmatore. Sono necessarie solo 255 euro per acquistare questa scheda da questo negozio:

h__p://www.alternate.de/html/product/details . html?articleId=236261

e farla arrivare a Baku, in Azerbaijan.
    E' una vergogna che Ati non mandi nemmeno una misera scheda a Ray, che ha contribuito così tanto alla diffusione e al funzionamento di queste schede grafiche.
    Facciamolo noi.
    In questa pagina saranno trascritti i nomi di coloro che man mano contribuiranno a raggiungere la somma necessaria.
    Grazie.

FOR NON-ITALIAN USERS
    IF YOU WANT TO HELP US YOU CAN USE PAYPAL - CONTACT ME WITH PRIVATE MESSAGE

Hello everyone, this is a free initiative, born by me and the HWUPGRADE.IT forum to help Ray Adams to continue his excellent work with ATI Tray Tools, the best existing software for the ATI management. Unfortunately the HWUPGRADE.IT moderators did not allow me to take a public action to pick up funds, then this thread has been opened to prove that this is an honest and authentic initiative.
    Ray at the moment, for personal reasons, can not buy a new 3870, and then the ATT project is likely to die forever. Help us to collect money to buy and send 3870 to Ray! I believe that all of us, who have been using for years our ATI with ATT thanks him, we could make a small gift to this brilliant programmer. We need only 255 euros to buy this card from this store: h__p://www.alternate.de/html/product/details . html?articleId=236261
    and to send it to Baku, Azerbaijan.
    It's a shame that ATI does not even send a card to Ray, who has contributed so much to spread and success of these graphics cards.
    Let's do it by ourselves!!!!
    In this page will be transcribed the names of those who contribute towards achieving the sum needed.
    Thanks.

(for some reasons this forums change url to that board to unreadable string. So change __ to tt if you want to look to that board.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2008
  3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Bhairava

Well done, it is really nice to see such users.

4. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Faustinho DaSilva 9,60 e
    Sammy Jankis 10 e
    Milotto 10 e
    Kalua 10 e
    @ndre1 10 e
    Magnusll 15 e
    lor68pdit 15 e
    Grey 7 30 euros
    Raffaele1978 15 euros
    Bhairava 10 euros
    Momcilo 15

From guru3d.com

Xiro17 25 usd
    bjsmith98 50 dollars (33 euros)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008

5. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    I want to say thanks to everyone! The board on its way from Germany to Baku!

6. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.