WWE talk.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Scorch666, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
  2. Dch48

Dch48 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4g
    Just another day in the WWE. Now if Seth Rollins would have done it, Ellsworth might be out of action or even paralyzed. Rollins is a danger to anyone who gets in the ring with him, including himself. He should be released.

3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    It used to be fun to watch some decades ago for entertainment as a kid. Jimmy Snooka, Dutch Savage, Rowdy Roddy Piper etc etc....now it's just some decent athletes in choreographed moves and story lines. I personally didn't let my kids watch...not that they were interested anyway. Nothing against it...I feel the same way about anime, just outgrew 'cartoons'.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  4. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    Just finished tlc. It was a good one a lot of upsets. And quite funny at the end.

Still need to catch up on smackdown to find out what happens lol. Jimmy the Chin lmfao.

5. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    I don't know why Rollins gets chance after chance atm. He's not that good.

6. Toxpills

Toxpills New Member

GPU:
    GeForce/12gb
    Hard for me to enjoy it as an adult, especially since there's actually men fighting for real in cages now. Nothing against it, but not my cup of tea.

7. Dch48

Dch48 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I enjoy it exactly because it's not real fighting. I hate MMA and UFC.

8. Dch48

Dch48 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    He has some athletic talent and mic skills but just look at the list of injuries that have occurred in his matches. There's Sting, Finn Balor, Rollins himself, Ryback, and the list just goes on. Guys have been released before for less. They already outlawed his curb stomp move and if you watch him do the pedigree now, it's a greatly watered down version from what HHH does and doesn't look real at all. He'd be better off in UFC or MMA but would probably get slaughtered just like CM Punk has.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  9. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    You know the last time i saw any type of wrestling, Saturday afternoon on STV via World of sport, big daddy and giant haystacks, that was a long time ago and i was still in single age digits, do they still do that whole bounceing into each other with their stomachs. Lol

10. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Strix
    I am happy to be able to say I saw Wrestle Mania 1 I was just a child but eversince then I have been a loyal fan,Guys like Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, Roddy piper, Jimmy superfly snuka,George (the animal steel),Iron sheak, Big john stud lol,.....Out of all of them I think my favirot has to be The Ultimate warrior!

I had the pleasure of meating in person Golberg at Powerhouse gym 1999-Really cool down to earth guy, Great personality!

11. Dch48

Dch48 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Today's pro wrestlers are far more athletic than back in those days and the matches are a lot more action packed and therefore, more dangerous. There are very few now who are overweight and use that as their primary "skill'. Today's performers are legitimate athletes for the most part.