WTF ubisoft...this makes me sick

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Woot, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Woot

Woot Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GS-KO 256MB
    [​IMG]

....wtf chaos theory owned on the pc....then you go and do this......not even a 8800 can run the game well(bugs…and stuff)...and it looks worse than chaos theory.......(on the pc)

2. Adma192

Adma192 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 470
    Yeah, Ubisoft has gone the way of EA.

3. Woot

Woot Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GS-KO 256MB
    I was looking forward to this game.......

O well I guess il go for the 360 version now >.<

Hopefully this wont happen to rainbow six vegas.......

4. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    yeah man , i wish thed stop importing things from the 360 to the pc and if they do make them play well and look as good , it sucks , big time

5. deathvirus

deathvirus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 MaxQ 8GB
    there has been a sudden shift to console's and the pc has been left to wander around ... strange ... maybe MS payed up Ubi to do this ..

6. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Well, I personally got annoyed by the poor quality (technically speaking) of games released for the PC recently. Games like PES6 (stutters due to securom, works ok with the nodvd patch), NWN2 (optimalization!!!) and many others might convince PC players to shift to another, trouble free platform. PC devs can't seem to release a well coded game atm, only bright exception might be Medieval 2, which shocked me, when I realized that the retail version ran a lot better than the demo (this doesn't happen often, almost never actually).

Not to mention the piracy levels on the PC today, torrents made it way too easy.

7. Woot

Woot Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GS-KO 256MB

But that doesn’t make sense.....MS owns both windows and the 360 with vista they are putting a lot of focus on Dx10 gaming and being able to play with 360 players trough windows live on the pc

8. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    i want to see what happens with R6 : V on friday , it best be as good as the 360 version or ill have to kill someone

9. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some
    Hahahahahh funny stuff! So true!

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    lol, I'd prefer to play it on the pc myself, since it's cheaper for the pc and I still can't aim for feck with those thumbsticks on the 360, but if it's crap, I'll get it for the 360.

11. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    EA is gonna buy Ubisoft and it will become LameSoft :D

12. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    same here mate , il try the pc version if its **** il get it for 360 , love the 360 anyway , so dont bother me , but i spent loads of money on a pc to play games so i want to use it , but my pc should eat it (i hope)

13. Woot

Woot Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GS-KO 256MB
    Another thing that pissed me off is no COD3 for pc ...I mean come on the series started out on the pc.......

14. chevro1et

chevro1et Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel GMA950 integrated
    If it happens, PM me, and we will round up a posse and deal with the bastards

:behead:

15. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB

lol will do :littlegun:

16. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Guest

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    High end PC gamers community is very small compared to people owning consoles - consoles are much cheaper to buy and easy to use without worrying about drivers, clocks, temps, servicepacks and whatnot... that's a fact of life.

PC gaming has lots of disadvantages when looked upon by a corporate mind: there are tons of pirated and cracked games on the internet, tons of pirated windows versions, lots of support problems because of the variety of different configs out there etc., etc.

That's why i think that the future of gaming belongs to the consoles - it's much easier for the corporations to control it - less piracy, less software/hardware difficulties = more profit margins.

17. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    It always is like this at the beginning of "next gen" console generation. In a few years computer games look way better. And then after some years console games look ****ty compared to computer games. But then we'll have PS4 and xbox 960.

18. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Apple M2 Pro
    I really wish that all people bought games and software, sad it isn't true :(

19. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    Are you sure those pictures are accurate, I mean, the PC one should definitely be better than that, maybe they have a weird setting somewhere, or they are using old shaders or something.

I do agree Ubisoft are starting to get a bit stupid lately.
    I don't even buy EA games any more, Ubisoft actually produce some decent games occasionally, would hate to stop buying those too.

20. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    well thjey shot was comparing the pc version at max settings , but there must be something wrong , if it was a direct port wouldnt they both look the same??