WOW 10 day trial

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by chris2k, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Meta|Gear

Meta|Gear Guest

dont buy it, it will suck your life away.

Also burning crusade will destroy what fun is left of WoW

2. SniperDaws

SniperDaws Banned

GPU:
    XFX7600GTXXX Zalman Vf900
    is WOW an multi Oblivion type game?

if it is id rather stick pins in my eyes than play it, Oblivion is truely awful.

3. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    What is DOTA anyways lol wahts it stand for?
    i thought it was warcraft 3 junk

4. dzutrinh

dzutrinh Guest

Just play the game for fun, dont get too addict to it. I play WoW for almost a year, until now, about 8hrs a week. Its a good game IMO tho. All MMORPG games are bad if you let them ruin your life.

5. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    I tried WOW and did not like it. I am not one of those people who get sucked in. I sold my copy along with my account and quit my subscription. Now i prefer Guild Wars. I play sometimes for an hour or so.

6. wsskappa

wsskappa Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX HD 6870
  7. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    WOW is probably the worst game you could ever play/commit your life to. i honestly cannot see how it is possible for people to play this game 10+ hours a day. I wouldn't give a s*** if I made money from it. You are ruining your life playing the game and it destroys people. I can say every other game I have played is better than that including Half Life 2, CSS, Far Cry, NFSMW, VSK3 etc. Hell! Beneath a steel sky is better than that!

8. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Have you even played WoW? Because the game "runs" some peoples lives does not mean it runs everyones. And what is so bad about people playing that game 24/7 anyways? If they don't have anything else to do and have fun doing it... wtf are you to say that they are wrong for doing what they like?

9. Snooper

Snooper Master Guru

GPU:
    2xASUS EN7800GTX
    Ha Ha I can so relate I work in IT for some company and there is this other guy that plays EQ and he thinks I want to here about all that crap just cause I'm in IT doesn't mean I play all that crap or can even follow. Never been into games like that give me a FPS and I'm happy:)

10. double_cut

double_cut Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PS3/360 Elite
    WOW is awesome imo, but I burnt out on raiding months and months ago and I only pop in now to PvP and tweak my talent builds and gear. I used to play religiously, 8+ hours a day, clearing Molten Core in a few hours and then going to PvP straight afterwards. As a mage it got pretty boring spamming frostbolts for hours at a time with the very occasional decurse (tbh im lazy so i let the druids do it :p) so I only play to PvP now and treat it like I would any online fps game.

If you let it it will take over your life, and it is very addictive during the levelling phase, just dont overdo it like I did and you will have a blast. :)

11. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    ...because I have seen what it has done to people. I have an opinion like many other people here. That is what I think. If you don't care about what I think than thats fine with me. But for my opinion I think if you play a game 24/7 for most of your life then you are stuffing it up. There is alot more to the world than just games. I admit I play games occasionally but I don't play them like there is nothing else.