WOW 10 day trial

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by chris2k, Jul 23, 2006.

1. chris2k

chris2k Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI 6950 2GB
    Hey guys half way through trying the wow trial and im really enjoying it. Blizzard has maybe persuaded me to buy this game. Am i bad person for sub duing to this games awsome effects? lol.

You should try it, you can pick it up at www.fileplanet.com

2. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Ha Ha Chris you loser! I'm gonna tell shiv, you promised me you'd never pay monthly for a game, your life is ruined.

3. Blue Summer

Blue Summer Member Guru

Hahah learn from my mistakes wow gets boring and very repetitive quickly m8. At least wait for burning crusades expansion, murlocs ftw, blood elves ftl.

Tell shiv mike? I'll do more then tell her if ya gt me ;)

4. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB

what wrong with paying $15 a month to play a game? I've made over $800 dollars off of WoW, I made over $2,000 dollars off of Ultima Online, Ive never made any money off of BF2 though :( but its still fun hehe

Dont listen to these newbs chris.. WoW is a great game.. 6 million other people think so as well.

dont get into the leveling, just play the game for fun, youll get there before you know it

5. chris2k

chris2k Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI 6950 2GB
    Don't you have another game some where to bash. Go **** yourself you haven't even tried wow!

6. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    WoW is a terrible, life-sucking, piece of rubbish that turns otherwise normal people into WoW-zombies.

Couple of my "FRIENDS" got so obsessed with it I just stopped talking to them because all they do is play that, and one of my friends co-worker never stops talking about it and he (and I) want to duct tape his mouth shut. No, I dont want to hear about your raid where you crit for 2k. Youre cool! Yeah right :p

Ive only made 200$ off WoW, but TBH I never paid a dime for it in the first place (friend bought it + 6 month subscription for my Christmas, and another friend bought me a 3 month one for my birthday).

If you want to play an MMO, wait for Huxley or Warhammer Online... Huxley is going to be an amazing MMOFPS and Warhammer Online is just going to be plain AMAZING. :nerd:

7. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Lol, the magic tooth fairy board game is better, and the fairy's look more realistic.

8. Robbie Man

Robbie Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7950GT 512mb
    thanks awsome dude! I used to play U.O WAY BACK IN THE DAY (sold my account for 500 bucks)

9. Rodman

Rodman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX285 SLI@756-1580-2750
    WOW is like crack, you try it and your hooked. Thats why I will not try the game.

10. Girn

Girn Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gt 703/2000
    I play WoW everyday about 10 hours a day..

11. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    This enforces Rodmans (and my own) point.

12. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    By saying all of that, to me... your proving my point that the game is fantastic. If I don't play games, I sit and stare at the wall or something lol, so this is why I game, WoW is a good game, so I game on it.. with a side portion of Starcraft and BF2 :)

I will probably try Huxley out, but Vanguard (also an MMO) is what I'm looking forward too.

Seriously though DCX, I have yet to see you praise a game, therefore your bashing posts are obsolete to me.. If someone just bashes every game, then you have nothing to base their opinion off of what they see as a good game. Get a job, and you too can play WoW :)

13. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    I will praise BF1942, Far Cry, UT2004, GTA:VC/SA, NFSMW.
    But Far Cry and BF'42 are the best.

14. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Yet you haven't played WoW? How can you say anything bad about it?

15. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    WOW is the black hole that people get sucked, only the strong break free but the weak perish.

16. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    How do you make money playing wow, do you sell gold online or something, also i see you can buy accounts off e-bay for 1000 $, whats the point in buying a full up charecter, isnt playing the game and earning your levels the point.

17. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    It's not like its not had bad enough publicity is it, people getting obsessed and everything, people have said they play 10 hours a day in this thread, and i've seen my friend play it before. And paying monthly for a game is stupid.

18. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    Sure, in the corporate world that is bad publicity that someone has killed themselves because they did not remember to eat because they were too enthused with WoW, or they forgot about their child..
    But for someone like me, though sad, if someone has forgotten about their baby, or forgotten to eat because they were playing a game.. that tells me that this is a damn good game!!
    And more so, people that say they play a game 10 hours a day.. whatever game that is... I'm gonna check that crap out, cause its got to be a good game!! I myself play well over 10 hours a day lol... I always remember my food though :)
    thanks for proving my point though.

On WoW, I bought the game when it first came out, got my priest to level 60 in a little over a month after the game came out, saw that it was selling high on ebay and not many people had 60 priests, so I sold mine for 700 bucks on ebay, it went within 2 hours of it being posted, I was amazed. This paid for my game and I still have credit for the $15.00 a month because of this..

With Ultima Online I played that game for years and I had so much stuff, sold it all for $2000.00.
    I could sell my WoW account right now for at least another $500.00 but I am enjoying it.

Don't listen to DCX lol... he's just mad cause his mom and dad won't pay $15.00 a month for him to play the game lol

19. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    at least it isn't dota... but i wouldn't be able to afford paying for WoW when i've got other bills to cover. Huxley definitely caught my eye though, since it's gonna use the Unreal 3 engine. Overall, if it's a good game, then it's addictive.

PS: some people still think dota is the most played online game in the world...

20. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    I pay for my own stuff, and you don't know chris, he kept saying how it was stupid to pay for it when our other friend was.