Guys, do NOT take this the wrong way. This is a simple discussion that my friends and I were discussing yesterday... It was around 2:00 in the morning & for some reason I brought out the most strange and weird topic to discuss... That was ''Would you marry a servant'' It turned out into a HUGE debate & we were discussing the subject for at least 3 hours... 60% of us disagreed to it for our reasons and the other 40% were with it. We are not talking about hot sexy house maids or sexy Latina maids but to the general, average maids you find not in Europe but the ones in the middle east. Maids would usually be Filipino, Indian, Indonesian, etc.... Their English would be very poor generally & obviously the lack of education. Even if she was an educated girl, WHY is she then working as a servant? To the ones that disagreed to it (including myself) were because of the following reasons: - A housemaid is of lower class/standards - Lack of communication, language issues. - A housemaid is generally illiterate & unneducated, why would I marry someone like that. - A housemaid is generally not intelligent & knows FUKC ALL, what conversation could you possible have with a maid? Would you speak abot cars, technology, countries? - How could you raise a family with a servant, friends & family would laugh & not accept it - With regards to raising kids, what could the maid possibly teach them? - Parent would be against it. Difference with how the brain thinks, meaning compatability. Should you be an educated person and have good knowledge, the maid would generally have the opposite and the marriage is not likely to ask. Now, for my friends who actually agreed and said ''YES'' they would consider marrying a maid were due to the following reasons: - A human is a human, all should be treated equally, whether rich or poor, you should not look down on people. - A maid could have some basic knowledge/education, then why not marry her? - If she was a good/kind hearted person and you fell in love with her, why not marry her? I cannot think of any other reasons FOR marrying a maid but have put the main three I remember... Discuss gurus..... Would you marry a maid? If yes, then why otherwise if not, why not.