Would you buy Bose?

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by flimbo, Sep 21, 2011.

?

Would you buy Bose?

1. Yes

18.8%
  2. No

81.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N0sferatU

N0sferatU Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 Ultra
    pwnt!

Nice Rob! :)

2. maleficarus™

maleficarus™ Banned

GPU:
    ASUS GTX460 800/1600/4000
    I couldn't care if it was 99% vs. 1%. It dosen't make it gospel!!

Seems all you Bose haters (including yourself Rob) wouldn't accept this poll any other way anyways...

3. TruMutton_200Hz

TruMutton_200Hz Guest

GPU:
    Iris Xe
    I agree they aren't worth their price, at least not the old pair of 301 series II my dad has.

@ Mufflore: I wanted to send you another PM about the speakers I was planning to get but your inbox is full it seems. I'll just start a new thread about them then I guess.

4. Rebel975

Rebel975 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX680 SC+
    It's just how things are around here, and everyone already knew what the results would be beforehand.

In a technology forum the % of people who have heard a higher end system is going to be higher, therefore the % of people who would buy Bose is definitely going to be lower. Post this on a Walmart forum and see what the results are. The exact opposite I'd say... but then, the general populace there haven't heard anything better.

5. maleficarus™

maleficarus™ Banned

GPU:
    ASUS GTX460 800/1600/4000
    Well that would be true if WalMart carried Bose but they do not. Best-buy and Futureshop (Canadian version of Best-Buy) has them in stock. Bose is too high priced for WalMart...

6. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    Yes, of course we are all haters now because we don't agree with you, right?
    Give it up.

@Flimbo, I think this thread has served it's purpose and the results are posted so it is time to move on.:)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.