World Cup Brasil 2014

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by WhiteLightning, Dec 4, 2013.

1. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Buena suerte! I dunno I think Germany will win am afraid....I cant see Argentina do it unless Messi shows us some miracles.....

He doesnt seem to have much with him atm....erm to be honest I saw the last game and all i remember was Demichelis, Mascherano and Messi and Perez (pero muy poco eh messi?)

Mascherano the best player I think...underatted.

Hey i put on a song for Argentina with manu...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o8O3UQZB9s

come on messi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_71xSRkQlsg

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  2. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    They are ****, simple, its the truth, Just like i said England are **** a few pages back. I speak the truth. If people dont like the truth then leave the thread. At the end of the day its the truth and the results of the games gone by do not lie.
    I rest my case.

3. Calmmo

Calmmo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Can't shake this feel that this has been a..weak WC, not talking in terms of goals or good/bad games. Talking team quality/skill level. Germany the only ones with a team of a WC winner quality that would have stood a chance in a past WC. Maybe it's just that im getting old and getting in that nothing can match the "old times" mode, but thats how im gonna remember this WC. Oh and also feeling sorry for those Brazilians who were living within the limits of poverty before this even and will be paying off this WC in taxes for next 100 years or so.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  4. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700XT
    I have things to do man... that has to be very long

thats why it was so interesting at the start ("bad" teams were able to compete with good teams), but at the end the good teams end winning in 1vs1 matches bcs of experience and boredom remains.

Even Germany is not as good as previous WCs imo, their current gamestyle is different and ozil was key player there, he's sucking this year, but yeah, they are the ones with good level.

5. Andrés

Andrés Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6950 2Gb
    Messi was quite absent during the last match, but the day before a very close friend of him (a journalist that was covering the world cup) got killed in Sao Pablo while travelling in a taxi that got hit by a stolen car being chased by the local police. We all hope he gets up again for the big final.

We agree on that, after the latest game (and that run that blocked Robben's sure goal at the last minute), the media went all frenzy on him and he's practically a national hero right now.

6. Xarabas

Xarabas New Member

GPU:
    GTX560Ti
    May the best team win!

7. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Duke GTX1080Ti
    2 minutes into the game and Brazil is already losing... I think i´ve already seen this movie somewhere before...

8. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Well, it would have been much worse for Brazil if it was Argentina instead of Holland right now. That would have been the ultimate humiliation, like this if they lose to Holland it's still a loss but at least not that hurtful.

Both teams should be playing for show and goals now, and give all they have since both lost the cup anyway. I'm affraid the final will be very boring though, few goals, but hopefully it won't get to penalties. :wanker:

9. S3nt3nc3

S3nt3nc3 Master Guru

GPU:
    FirePro W7000
    New record today ?

10. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Duke GTX1080Ti
    2-0!... This is starting to look even more like that previous horror movie that involved Brazil and a German team...

11. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Already looking bad.

12. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC
    scolari is stupid? same formation than last game only with different players... looks wanna prova don´t have fault in last game... but obviously he have...

13. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 570
    0-3
    Game over

14. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual OC
    A Dutch player was offside on second goal, although by a tiny bit, but still offside.

15. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    The Dutch were offsides a lot in this game but Brazil did not come to play.

16. Citizen47

Citizen47 Active Member

GPU:
    Asus 680 GTX 2 GB OC
    Brazil rest in peace, you need to rethink football itself, and the time for individuals are over its a team effort. Look at Germany its a machine.

The judge made some critical mistakes that shaped the game early on.

Better luck next time.

17. pedropaulo

pedropaulo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD5850
    No.Just a bad coach.

As for Brazil this World Cup is a wakening call. They are loosing the first row of football, and it´s not going to be easy to recover it.

At the end they got what they deserved. Terrible football, terrible coach.

18. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC
    and first goal are not penalty... is outside of area... but scolari is retarded... same formation only to try prove than don´t have fault... idiot

19. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC
    don´t need play qualifiers help to don´t see the problems before... stay playing friendly vs guatemala and honduras and thinking all are fine

20. scipio

scipio Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    Yes but it should've been a red card