Wolfenstein: The New Order - Part 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ricardonuno1980, Jun 5, 2014.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    yeah i like the idtech5 engine espcially in wolfenstein there is weight to the guns and movement thats wht made it so appealing even when watching the video on youtube for the new order u could feel the weight of the guns

2. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Preloading starts on Friday, May 1st.
    Also, the game's system requirements are the same as The New Orders. Hard drive space required is 35 - 40 gigs.

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    In a bundle on steam for both of them for £30, wonder if we'll see a discount on that bundle before launch?

4. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Im getting random freezing every 5 - 10 seconds of gameplay. The game doesnt crash, its just locking up for 2-3seconds at a time.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

5. nvanao

nvanao Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti Classy
    Maybe your system or CPU cooler has very dust. Or GTX 580 SLi are very old. ;)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  6. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Thanks, temps are fine and yeah these 580s are about done as far as current games go. Though, i have no reason to upgrade as the pc just has so little to offer these days. Its sad that the only possible excuse i can think of to upgrade is to simply be able to play games like Stalker, FC1/2, Metro, Crysis1, FEAR, DooM3 with mods and similar at stupidly high resolutions and fps.

But... im over it. My sli bridge died this week (third in two years) and i have no desire what so ever to spend $10 for a replacement. My just stick to emulation an the res remasters along with "legacy" titles from 1998 - 2006 or so.

Anyway, verified game cache 2x and that seemed to fix it.

7. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    ^^^this! And i love how you can see enemies reacting to hits

Few games get this right these days, Destiny was esp horrible with this

8. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    The game is awesome. It's one of the last games with a classic FPS level design with lots of dead ends holding collectibles. Love it.

9. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Im gonna give this a second playthrough, but after im done with its majesty, its gracefullness, its holy intergrated pixels batman - the one and only RTcW.

then revisit my current opinion of TOB.