Windows Update says PC doesn't meet Win11 Requirements, but the Official Health App says I do

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by BlindBison, Oct 5, 2021.

1. BlindBison

BlindBison Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super
    I tried that, but regrettably it did not resolve my headset issue -- digging into reddit threads and the like it just seems to be a problem that exists with win11 right now, but reverting to win10 did resolve the issue so I'll just hang out here for awhile I guess :)

2. cliffgamerz

cliffgamerz Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3070 8GB
    What issue exactly you have, i might be able to help you out because i too am using Logitech G633S headset and latest windows build 22000.258. I never faced any issues but was facing issues in earlier windows insider build and it was actually fixed with newer Ghub update.

BlindBison likes this.
  3. BlindBison

BlindBison Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super
    Thanks mate, Logitech Pro X headset with G-Hub software -- g-hub and audio drivers/win11 fully up to date. Headset just does not work at all/no audio comes through. I tried rolling back the audio driver/reinstalling win11 audio drivers/running the troubleshooter/reinstalling g-hub, but nothing worked. Went back to Win10 and everything works fine.

4. cliffgamerz

cliffgamerz Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3070 8GB
    Today there was an GHUB update to support Windows 11 officially, which might have fixed the issues you are having, unfortunately it came a bit late for you.
    What i did to rectify my headset issues was uninstalling headset drivers through device manager and also put checkmark on attempt to remove driver from this device, after this i updated my driver by locating the GHUB folder on program files and updating the drivers from that folder through device manager.

BlindBison likes this.

5. BlindBison

BlindBison Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super
    Thanks mate -- well, in that case I may update again in like a month lol

cliffgamerz likes this.
  6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    Thanks for that. For some reason GHUB didn't update itself today.....

cliffgamerz likes this.
  7. cliffgamerz

cliffgamerz Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3070 8GB
    Same as for my brother it didn't update automatically for him either, he had to manually click update button.