Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) GTX 570

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by acare84, Jul 31, 2013.

1. acare84

acare84 Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX+
    Hello,

Yesterday, I have downloaded Castlevania demo from Steam and entered the game and then tried to change game resolution to 1920 X 1080 but when applying the resolution settings my screen went black and computer crashed. So I have restarted my PC but my screen stucked at 800 x 600 resolution on Windows and on Device Manager I have "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I was using GeForce 326.19 Driver - BETA drivers. I removed my card from PC and socketed again also I remove the drivers and tried again but I have still the same problem. I was using Windows 7 64 Bit Home Edition and I reinstalled it again I also installed Windows 8 but nothing works. What can I do about this? Thank you.

Until playing Castlevania demo I got no problems with my card also I didn't do any overclock on this card too, it is 2 years old and I hope this isn't a hardware issue.

Here is the screenshot of my Device Manager.

http://i.imgur.com/N4ruiG0.png

And finally if that helps or not but also on my motherboard's BIOS screens resolution is also low, I don't have this kind of problem until yesterday's problem has happened. So I think this is not a Windows only problem.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013