Windows 8 Release Preview Weird Installation Error

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by zaeb, Jul 3, 2012.

1. zaeb

zaeb Banned

GPU:
    MSI 450GTS 1024MB
    Hed no problems when installing and using developer and comsumer preview. but when i try to install release preview this is what happends. the error is shown in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCE9in6fB-Q&feature=g-upl . i tried to install it regardless of error but when it started to preparing desktop it pop uped error. see my system specs and i hope we can solve this weird graphical corruption error.

2. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    that looks like some vid card power/driver issue if your mobo has onboard gpu try that installing with that then install the 450 afterwards

3. zaeb

zaeb Banned

GPU:
    MSI 450GTS 1024MB
    no onboard gpu. some times gpu fan runs at 100% some times it just goes to power save mod. either way im unable to boot to windows. so i integrated latest nvidia driver into installation and i booted but only until i restarted it then its all over again. i booted only that once time and couldnt repeat it even tough nothing hes changed.

4. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    Use RTM version, maybe there is fixed that

5. zaeb

zaeb Banned

GPU:
    MSI 450GTS 1024MB
    tryed that and enterprise same **** happends. after it restarts upon completing installation gpu fan goes 100% or some times it goes to power save mod. iw managed to boot once after i integrated nvidia drivers into installation but after restart same **** happends again. graphic corruption attacks again with vengance :biggun:

6. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce