1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 10 patch Fixes graphics & mouse performance

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    According to the release info of update KB4489899 it fixes an issue that can negatively influence graphics and mouse performance with desktop gaming when playing certain games, such as Destiny 2, afte...

Windows 10 patch Fixes graphics & mouse performance

2. Madudzik

Madudzik New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 8 GB
    Funny thing, didn't had a single problem with former update but after today's got 2 blue screens and mouse was acting weird:mad:. Uninstalled and everything seems ok now....

3. AlexQuiet

AlexQuiet New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 ti Gaming
    my problem has not been resolved, i still have a fall of perfrommance, befor update KB4482887 and KB4489899 i have 90fps on shadow of the tomb raider after update i have 45-60 fps

4. anub1s18

anub1s18 Active Member

GPU:
    nv GTX 980 TI @ 1.4 WC
    i did end up rolling back the previous update, only really noticed playing warframe with the mouse buttons being sticky

not sure i noticed in this one tbh...off to investigate

5. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Maha Guru

GPU:
    break the audio subsystem just to fix destiny 2, great job!

6. anub1s18

anub1s18 Active Member

GPU:
    nv GTX 980 TI @ 1.4 WC
    aaaaand uninstalled the update -,-"

woke up started my pc yellow triangle of no internet, ow no.

check google works...youtube works...oh well go to forza cant connect to servers....ugh xbox app can't connect to internet.

1 hour of troubleshooting my network still got the triangle, check pc downstairs it's fine, uninstall the 899 update bam triangle gone.....god...damnit ms....

first of all for having windows say there's no internet when it verry much works outside of the metro app's.

2nd for fixing the mouse issue with a timed internet issue >.> 4 days of it's all good and bam triangle of wth

7. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    anubis, thats an old issue. all you needed to do was re-set your Gateway ip address.

8. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Redacted by NDA
    Maybe they gave up on Windows 10, it explains why they are targeting Windows 7 again.
    We're all gonna die!!!

9. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    as has been pointed out by another user, the guy in charge of DX (for like ever) is saying Win7 (and maybe 8) was always targetted in their designs for D3D12, it would have been out sooner but shuffles in the windows team among other things put a delay on it.

He also has said (tentatively) that this initial game by game rollout, will be followed up by a more general platform update.

10. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Redacted by NDA
    twas a joke ;)