1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 10 [20H1] Build 18865

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by Extraordinary, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX980 SLI
    General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
    • In Cursor & pointer setting, tooltips will now show when you move the mouse over the different color options.
    • We fixed the issue where Narrator’s Copy command in Scan mode in Facebook’s “Write a comment” text field resulted in message “Item cannot take focus”.
    • Narrator now announces the toggle state of checkbox in Listview.
    • We fixed the issue where Narrator read “has finished loading” multiple times when loading a new page in Chrome.
    • We fixed the issue where Narrator did not read cell content in Excel when using F2 to edit.
    • We fixed the issue where Narrator said “end of line” when navigated to an empty cell while editing a table.
    • Scan mode will now switch off to allow typing in the edit field of a spinner control.
    • We fixed the issue where Narrator did not read aria-label information from button.
    • Improved Narrator’s fallback logic for controls with no accessible name.
    • Narrator will now present “invalid” or “required” properties on more controls.
    • We fixed the issue where Narrator Braille showed the window title instead of the first line on the braille display when navigating to the beginning of the document with Ctrl + Home in a text editing area.
    • Narrator Braille user can now reliably activate links by routing key.
    • We fixed the issue where Narrator Braille did not render information on the braille display about the login pop up while creating a page in Facebook.com.
    • We fixed the issue where Narrator Braille would show the accessible name in the beginning of every line in a text area.
    • We fixed an issue resulting in a duplicate empty copy of certain folders being created on upgrade for some users.
    • We fixed an issue where, if your computer supported Wi-Fi and you had the Performance tab set as default in Task Manager, on Task Manager launch, the Wi-Fi section in the Performance tab would appear to be selected, but the details displayed would be for the CPU section.
    • We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders experiencing unexpected BitLocker prompts to encrypt certain drives, and then subsequently failing to encrypt.
    Known issues
    • Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
    • When performing Reset this PC and selecting Keep my files on a device that has Reserved Storage enabled, the user will need to initiate an extra reboot to ensure Reserved Storage is working again properly.
    • Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly. We are investigating the issue.
    • Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly. Creative has released updated drivers for some affected X-Fi sound cards. Please refer to Creative’s website for details on your particular hardware and any available updates.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...ncing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-18865/

warlord likes this.
  2. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    I will postpone it for a day. I am afraid of losing my MS store games downloads' progress. It is so tricky. I made that mistake last week. I was forced to download 'em from scratch. I am curious when Microsoft is gonna fix their buggy store 4 years now.

3. ultraex2003

ultraex2003 Member Guru

GPU:
    Amd 2x290 Cfx
    strange !! i have build 18860 and the windows update dont update-find build 18865 !!!!!!:(

4. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    I've updated it works. Perhaps you installed since then any affected game or software by bugcheck, so these installations after that are blocked?

PS: You can always search for the .iso and burn it to a usb stick to play with. I daresay it is much better to upgrade through image instead of wu ecosystem.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019

5. ultraex2003

ultraex2003 Member Guru

GPU:
    Amd 2x290 Cfx
    at last !!!;)
    [​IMG]

warlord likes this.
  6. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    E nai an den kaneis opt in sto skip ahead de tha sto bgalei :p Egw to ekana me to registry hack, den prolaba na kanw opt in episima prin 2 mhnes. :D