Will my PSU support a XFX 6800XT ?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by CraftHell, Jun 17, 2006.

1. CraftHell

CraftHell Master Guru

GPU:
    2x AMD 5770 @ 1300/875
    i got a RAIDMAX 450W With Dual Cooling Fans will this be enough to run a 6800xt perfect?

-Craft

2. DrFreeze

DrFreeze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GT740 2GB
    yes, it will

even a brandless 450W psu should be able to take that

3. monkey_feces

monkey_feces Guest

Consider getting a better psu and video card. Make sure your new video card features AVIVO so you can better see the less defined pubic mons (vaginal lips, Mc Flaps, camel toe) on your avatar. The posterior region on that young lady is clearly depicted, but i believe you can recieve a clearer picture of the nether region with AVIVO.
    -Off topic suggestion
    Consider using a picture with more explicit full frontal nudity for your avatar. Personally, I don't have AVIVO yet, however, as a teenager on a never ending quest to discover the female anatomy, I would find an avatar of an equally attractive female stimulating her genital area (flicking the bean, bashing the bush, plunging the happy hole, fishing the slit, delivering the shocker, rubbing the rug) more suitable.

4. Cadoam

Cadoam Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 6520g & HD 6650m
    That should be enough to power it, just make sure it's of a decent qualitly.

PS. monkey, if you want to talk like that, I suggest you go on a forum that welcomes 13 year old horney boys talking about their need to do thing to a woman, but here, that is inapropriate and wrong for this website.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2006

5. DrFreeze

DrFreeze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GT740 2GB
    cadoam, no flame intended, but today i suggest you make your word of the day "sarcasm", look it up, learn about it, and then read monkeys post again

i still agree that posts like that have no place here though, crafthell has been spoken to before about his Av, and he has now changed it

the OPs question was answered, let this thread DIE now

6. Cadoam

Cadoam Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 6520g & HD 6650m
    sorry, I may of gone overboard, sorry :frown:

7. Ankit kukreti

Ankit kukreti Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7600 GT
    Even an 350W Antec quality PSU will be enough for 6800XT/6800GS. So your 450W should be enough.

:confused::mad3:. What is the matter with you:puke2:. That is just an avatar(infact I think it is one of the guru3d avatar) and I have seen worst avatar than that. There was no need for you to post that crap, which is no where realted to the topic. You could have sent some PM to CraftHell if you din't like it.

8. asadl

asadl Master Guru

GPU:
    HIS HD4850 ICEQ TURBO 512
    It will hendle it without any problem :)

9. CraftHell

CraftHell Master Guru

GPU:
    2x AMD 5770 @ 1300/875
    How about you give me more money to do so.. not everyone can afford top of the line ****.. i have had a godamn 433mhz cpu for the last 5-6 yrs trying to struggle playing old skool command and conquer, im just now getting a little updated this past month..

and to those of good feeback thanks

- Craft

10. d4rth n0rr1s

d4rth n0rr1s Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga GeForce 7600gt 256mb @ 609/810
    Ummmm, I,ve ran a 6800xt with a built in case psu 300watt...I think urs will work.

11. NobleKnight51

NobleKnight51 Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GT 512MB PCI-E
    Yeah, craft, your PSU will be perfectly fine. I ran an overclocked 6800nu (basically an underclocked 6800GT) on my PSU without much problems.

@ Monkey: lol

12. AstonM

AstonM Active Member

GPU:
    XFX 5850
    You'll be fine. I ran a 6800GS on a bestec 300w. Albiet it had 19A on the +12v rail, which surprised me.